GAS Shards

2Next

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    CloneLoc wrote: »
    GET lol. After they told us they wouldn’t put anymore characters in the championship store.

They said they didn't have plans to put characters in the GAC store, which they have yet to do. Not sure what else you could mean by "championship store."
  • Options
    IMO this is the **** thing they’ve EVER done, in that they’ve done stupid things before, but they’ve always had some incentive that the stupid thing would make cash.

This literally stops people spending on the massive event they just made. So many people will now not spend on this event, me included. Why not just get him when you can max him in 6 months? They try to make cash at every turn and do some stupid things doing that, but this literally destroys the revenue they would be making and simply undoes their main goal and the only thing they focus on so obviously, that is why it’s the **** thing they’ve done.

Wouldn’t be remotely surprised if this is changed when they realise what they’ve done
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »
    GET lol. After they told us they wouldn’t put anymore characters in the championship store.

They said they didn't have plans to put characters in the GAC store, which they have yet to do. Not sure what else you could mean by "championship store."

"Maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events but we just got our butts kicked man"

Bonus points if you can tell me what movie and who said it.

But, it's in the store. Spend 50 crystals to see for yourself or just scroll up and look at the screen shot.
  • Options
    eepikins wrote: »

100% can not agree more with this statement. They stated that the GET1 was going to be for used for gear from the release of GEO TB. I'm done. Most incompetent development team there is.

Can you find this quote? I know i read it but can’t seem to locate it.

• TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    raybron99 wrote: »
    eepikins wrote: »

100% can not agree more with this statement. They stated that the GET1 was going to be for used for gear from the release of GEO TB. I'm done. Most incompetent development team there is.

Can you find this quote? I know i read it but can’t seem to locate it.

Good luck finding it. 'Twas never said.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH