JTR mind Tricks will stop skywalker

K331
168 posts Member
Mind Trick will be used to defeat Skywalker she does have a movie in December.This cant be Evaded or resisted and dispelled all buffs ability block.Try it ,oh then stun him with KRU trust love together beat him

Replies

• Options
    no
  • Options
    Either a bad attempt at trolling or one of the worst theory crafted pre-release counters someone has come up with.
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Options
    Why not? Mind trick says it will stop him and her other ability is healing immunity. They gonna have to rework JTR...it happened before they gonna have to buff her abilities..lol
  • Options
    Using Mind trick once will not shut down a team.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Using Mind trick once will not shut down a team.

It does shut down some teams ..js. doesn't mean it will a new team.
  • Options
    The only thing that maybe can shut down this team is a well moddet Trayateam with a superfast Thrawn.

But only if Nihilus his Annihilate can bypass the stance of GAS.

Fully zetaed 501 GAS Lead is now a hard konter to JKR, Padme and Drevan.

The Damageoutput will go through the roof against JTR, JKR and Padmesquads using all this shiny buffs they made of. :lol:
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Options
    Have to stun and he can be stunned the only 1 to do that is KRU halted ability right away .They is a team that can beat him every Meta has a team that can beat them.This meta might not even last long with movie coming out in December they probably make Rey with double red light sabor next to beat him..lol
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Remember this Team has 2 cleansers.
    Ashoka modded for critchance will cleanse every time she attacks and she will attack and kill al lot (out of turn)
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Options
    How about characters that can ignore protection? How will that work ?
  • Options
    Dooku does this but only by attacking out of turn with his stance activatet.

Dont think Assa and SiT can do enought damage to him
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    K331 wrote: »
    How about characters that can ignore protection? How will that work ?

Visas?
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Options
    Canderous ordo deals 50% more damage to taunting he in the team he has the most fire power in whole game
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Options
    Plus he gonna attack 3 times because of the protection
  • Options
    GAS can't go under 100% health while other 501st are alive. other 501st can't go under 100% health unless GAS is kneeling
  • Options
    ... and will counterd to death in 1 round :lol:
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Options
    Canderous can get rid of protection very fast with relic
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Options
    Put him on DR team..lol
  • MasterSeedy
    5045 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I seriously dislike the kit as I currently understand it.

I'll have to see more to be sure, but this is the end all of power-creep. We've had immunity to TM reduction when TM reduction became common (Vader). We've had immunity to Stun and ability block (Jyn & Chewbacca's "Guard" for stun, JKR for both). We see irresistible this and undodgeable that.

But now it's just "immune to damage".

What more can you do? "Extra immune to damage?" Damage is literally the single key mechanic to the entire game. If you don't do damage, the fight never ends (or ends at time out, in those game modes with a clock).

This seriously seems like the thing that might drive me away from the game. Power creep is one thing. Immunity to the one fundamental law of the game is another.

Again, I'm not promising to leave. I'll have to see the toon in action. I'll have to see how many of my GAC opponents wall off a territory with him. If he never shows up in my arena shard at my rank (50-100) and he never or rarely shows up in GAC, then I'll ignore him and keep playing.

If he does show up then ... I'm not sure what will keep me playing. Ships isn't enough. Daily activities aren't enough. I just don't know.
  • Options
    @CCyrilS

Sith Assassin.
  • Options
    K331 wrote: »
    Canderous can get rid of protection very fast with relic
    The problem with your so called counters is that you want to overpower one certain benefit of a single character from a team of 5. Canderous doesn't counter Shaak Ti lead G13 501st. Neither does JTR. FO can be a soft counter with very good RNG, but it's risky. Also requires Wat/ Thrawn.

If you replace Shaak Ti with an even better leader with a stronger synergy, these 'counters' will probably still not work.
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Options
    Mobilegamer YouTube now.22,000 recommended and 3 relics and all Zetas to get general skywalker
  • Options
    deLIGHTful.
  • Options
    uh, did you forget the part where a Rey team relies on getting a lot of buffs from Illuminated Destiny? The Troopers will get like +30% damage every time you get all the buffs, meaning they'll just mow down your team while you're busy stuck attacking General Skywalker himself until his protection is gone