SOME Achievement rewards need to be updated

Honestly IDK where else to make this post so I just wrote it in General

Some Achievements are a complete suckerpunch to all effort given to players.

For example: 2500 Arena battles won.

Rewards? 3 Vader shards, 30 crystals, 350k credits, a title and a portrait.

That's it. You get so little that the biggest reward is a no-bonus cosmetics.

Is it worth the effort? Absolutely not. There was a reddit post before that did the maths, and I will recount the numbers.

2500 arena battles winning. assuming you take the full f2p route and have 5 battles per day, that's 35 battles per week, 140 battles in one month, 1680 in one year.

ASSUMING YOU WIN EVERY SINGLE BATTLE IN YOUR ENTIRE CAREER IN SWGOH, you are looking at 1 year, 6 months, 18 days for 30 crystals and 3 shards on a toon almost every person 7 star's by the first semi-year of playing the game. Again, assuming you win 5 battles a day every day for the entire duration of playing this game.

And there are many achievements who are similarily underwhelming, if not worse.

Honestly, at this point you can remove the achievements entirely and just generally up the rewards by 3-5% and it would make absolutely no difference within the same timespan of 1 year 6 1/2 months.

Either scrap achievements entirely or make them actually worth the unlock. Sure, some achievements can't be anything but cosmetics because the initial reward you get is already massive, or really easy to do (Such as "unlock malak" getting you a title, one of few examples of justifiably underwhelming achievements), but those are actually few in numbers and the rest just feels **** to do to a point where within the first year of the game, you almost entirely forget achievements are even there until you accidentally unlock one and it keeps pestering your screen with the notification.

Replies

• Options
    These rewards are completely outdated but I doubt they will ever be changed. They would have to give updated reward to everyone who already got achievement and those people are not complaining.

My favorite are first round of quests - like rewards for individual BH quests. It is absolutely not worth trying to do them unless you are into profile pictures or titles.