Did Assajj changed her stance?

Subject 🤔🤔🤔

Replies

• Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    Akenno wrote: »
    Yes.

Thank you! Just thought may be I forgot what pose she has...
    Aaaaaaaand why did they change it?
  • Options
    Sarbitar wrote: »
    So she could better look at that new beautiful face of Anakin :)

Got it :)
  • Options
    I like Asajj's new stance. Also, hearing the new droid sounds in the cantina made me smile (good add...and yes, the game has sounds).

Anakin's new face? No. That needs a rework - ir just revert back to the other one. New one is horrible. It's like they took a picture of his previous face, handed it to a 10 year old and said "draw this". No offense to 10 year olds.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I like Asajj's new stance. Also, hearing the new droid sounds in the cantina made me smile (good add...and yes, the game has sounds).

Anakin's new face? No. That needs a rework - ir just revert back to the other one. New one is horrible. It's like they took a picture of his previous face, handed it to a 10 year old and said "draw this". No offense to 10 year olds.

Completely agree about anakins face. Just, why?
  • Options
    She wants to air out her armpits
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

At least she shaves them
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

At least she shaves them

Scary. I read his comment and scrolled down to see if anyone had commented. Otherwise I was pretty much going to go there. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »

At least she shaves them

Scary. I read his comment and scrolled down to see if anyone had commented. Otherwise I was pretty much going to go there. :D

Never miss a good pit joke
  • Options
    Wow! So observant
  • Options
    Kbuck77 wrote: »
    Wow! So observant

The irony is thick here.
  • Options
    Kbuck77 wrote: »
    Wow! So observant

The irony is thick here.

It was 3 months ago anyway