Why no B1 and Droideka packs?

I was ready to whale out for the first time cuz I'm big fan of GR, Clones, Jedi. But no seps so I didn't farm those two... We have Shaak and Eta packs why no droids one? Come on CG I wanna give you money

Replies

• Treeburner
    773 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    You wouldn’t have padme at 7* so it wouldnt matter if you got them ready anyway..

Hmm what ,I have 7 star padme but no b1 ,b2 'ig100 , or droideka .

Nute , dooku, asajj ,and some Geo's got me padme 7*

You would think they would sell sep Droid packs . Or does CG think you can't get padme without them?
  • Options
    Same here... Why no legendary events and ewok/sep packs?

This is more a event for older players than whales. (New whales not old ones)
  • Options
    xlp7jlq1imsd.jpg
    There's 125 shards for sale in weekly on b1 and droideka...

Way more than any pack would have given.
  • Options
    For the low low price of 20K Crystals
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    For the low low price of 20K Crystals
    Those crystals cost a lot less than than a pack containing 250 shards ever would.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    I wonder what the cost for General Skywalker is for most participants...i have most of the toons at 7* except need 45 more shaak ti shards...but she and droideka are below that 17,700k threshold. So i would probably have to buy some gear packs at $65-$99 to get all g12 and a select few at r3. What do you think? Are people getting him for under $200?

Some are getting him free . Some are paying 1000+ it's about where you are starting from