Tier 4 strategy?

Not a topic about mods or levels, I just need help with the way to beat it. Is AoE recommended? I use b2's for the tm gain, and ventress's defense down.

Of course I try to kill fives first, then echo, rex, and the other, but I never manage to get everyone alive at the final part, and anakin just shreds me. Help?

Replies

• Options
    I spammed AoE before first cover to get protection gone. First cover, stun Rex before he pops his special, then kill fives.
  • Options
    DoomeyEyes wrote: »
    I spammed AoE before first cover to get protection gone. First cover, stun Rex before he pops his special, then kill fives.

Thanks, that's similar to what I was doing, but I'll try it
  • Options
    What Gear and Relics do you use?
    What seems to be the minimum?
  • Options
    What Gear and Relics do you use?
    What seems to be the minimum?

bq3maj0lssfe.jpg
  • Options
    This does not seems so high...

Any tips?
  • Options
    Wow I spent about 7 hours with g12 + 6 AV, g12+5 droideka, g12+ 4 b2, r3 b1 and r2 magna. No zeta on droideka.

I actually done it after putting more speed on and less tanky on b1 and some speed on droideka
  • Options
    Do you got your exact speed and strategy?

I realy hit a wall...
  • Options
    Can't wait to get home so I can try and finish this event!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Borat wrote: »
    Get your Droideka to put shields up to assist and once you get GAS down, kill 5s first, then Rex, then Echo and last the trooper. Keep Asajj and B2 healed as much as you can.

Also, Droidekas Zeta IMO is imperative, as is B2 and B1.

Any tips/strategy for T2?
  • Options
    Use the right speed.

Shaak (Way over 260)
    C3 (ca 268+)
    Padme / Gen Ken (268 (1 more speed than the IG-100)
    Ahsoka does not need high speed

Kill first B2.
    If B2 is not dead by the time Ahsoka takes the first turn. End it right there

Ahsoka needs to counter to remove the taunts from the igs so you can kill the droideka
  • Options
    Is B2 zeta necessary?
  • Options
    tekcorp02 wrote: »
    Is B2 zeta necessary?

I found it to be very helpful.

TYVM, for the AOE spam tip. Got him!
  • Options
    tekcorp02 wrote: »
    Is B2 zeta necessary?

Ita very useful and a good zeta for a GG team so id recommend it, however I'm sure you can beat it but it will require more gear and relics
  • Options
    ventress seems so useless. gets 1 or 2 attacks, does minimal damage even w/ her cd/cc set on. also, why speed on magna? and any offense arrow/cross on b1 or just pure health?
  • Skiddlydiddly
    129 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    aperingo wrote: »
    Get your Droideka to put shields up to assist and once you get GAS down, kill 5s first, then Rex, then Echo and last the trooper. Keep Asajj and B2 healed as much as you can.

Any tips/strategy for T2?

I had padme around 300 speed, shaak 287, c3 285, GK 270.

Target B2. Padme does prot up buff, shaak calls c3 to assist, c3 calls GK to assist, GK then had 15 stacks of courage, so use his basic to kill B2.

Done with g9 shaak(zeta on unique at that time), g13 medium relics on padme and GK, g12 c3 and ahsoka.

I can't do tier 4 though with separatists that meet the 17,700. Not a chance.
  • Paulos999
    315 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    s2i8ed97ud8u.png

Managed it with these, B1 is a beast, also B1, B2 and Droideka zeta is absoloutly necessary at the gear levels I was at.
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Options

Droideka zeta seems like it would be useful, but is not essential. You do seem to need at least R1/2 for B1, B2 and droideka. Go easy on the AoE as they draw more fire from clones. You do still need to use them now and then, but don’t spam them, especially at lower relic levels. Take out fives, echo, arc, Rex, then GS. When you get down to GS, you MUST have droideka still alive. Get his shield up. Even if it is just him on his own, let GS go to town on him with invulnerability up, and build up the charges so you can take out GS fast. If droideka gets stunned early on, restart.

As a record, I did it with a super squishy R7zzAV, G12 Magna, R2 B2, R2 Droideka, and R2 zB1.
  • Options
    Tiig wrote: »

Droideka zeta seems like it would be useful, but is not essential. You do seem to need at least R1/2 for B1, B2 and droideka. Go easy on the AoE as they draw more fire from clones. You do still need to use them now and then, but don’t spam them, especially at lower relic levels. Take out fives, echo, arc, Rex, then GS. When you get down to GS, you MUST have droideka still alive. Get his shield up. Even if it is just him on his own, let GS go to town on him with invulnerability up, and build up the charges so you can take out GS fast. If droideka gets stunned early on, restart.

As a record, I did it with a super squishy R7zzAV, G12 Magna, R2 B2, R2 Droideka, and R2 zB1.

You managed it without the Droideka zeta, huh? This event seems tailor made for it and every time I got a zeta I gave it a thought but never put it on and I'm kicking myself. I even had a zeta during this event, but at hour 15 of tier 2 I decided to throw it on 3PO and here we are. I use Sep droids as a main team, but I've relic'ed out the ones that do well in PVP, so the important ones for this event are my weak spot... go figure.

Oh well, back at it.
  • Options
    Tiig wrote: »

You managed it without the Droideka zeta, huh? This event seems tailor made for it and every time I got a zeta I gave it a thought but never put it on and I'm kicking myself. I even had a zeta during this event, but at hour 15 of tier 2 I decided to throw it on 3PO and here we are. I use Sep droids as a main team, but I've relic'ed out the ones that do well in PVP, so the important ones for this event are my weak spot... go figure.

Oh well, back at it.

i threw a zeta on droideka. i eventually had to g13 and r3 b2 to complete. i put fastest arena mods on b1 and fastest health set on magna. i already had zetas on b1 and b2. i used fastest offense set on droideka.

so, if you have the droideka zeta, key was getting him to put sheilds on early to be called with assists. i actuallly used aoe early (even before droideka sheild was up) to help whittle away protection from the clones while GAS was still up. when he went into cover, it was easier to then kill 5s.

i ended up with g13 b1 and b2 and ventress (who was useless), then g12 magna and droideka. i tried for several hours, then when i put got b1 to g13 it took 15 minutes after that to finish