Echo's basic refund ?

Okay so as many have probably said echo is still missing someone to give him critical damage up buff, it's been close to two months since the 501st clone rework and still nothing .
This may all sound crazy but technically the Omega on his basic is not WAI, there is no way to work it as intended and 2 months have passed with no communication.
There have been times when a faction or team needs one more toon so bring it all together and make it work BETTER eg malak and DR ,but i don't think I can recall having to wait for a toon for something to work on another toon full stop.
The second the community finds a loop or random team that exploits the kits they make CG will claim it's not WAI , well CG you have left a toon which I assume you want to be the new meta, without any way of making his Omega work as intended.

Why couldn't they just do a touch up when everything is done in December ,just before the new meta for ep9 lol

Replies

• Options
    Oh my lord...it's coming. Just wait. They Have addressed it. It's coming.

There's an argument to be made that they didn't need to add that portion of his kit until it was relevant...but there's a ton of precedent for this. Theyve done this with like 4 other characters, giving them buffs they couldn't use till a later character came out.

And seriously, you're complaining about a 15% damage increase.
  • Options
    Treeburner wrote: »

Why couldn't they just do a touch up when everything is done in December ,just before the new meta for ep9 lol

Or you could have just waited to spend omega mats on it since there's no use for it in the game yet, lol.
  • Options

Or you could have just waited to spend omega mats on it since there's no use for it in the game yet, lol.

True just thought they would make the Omega useable alot sooner . Never seen a character whos kit wanted a buff it could never receive
  • Options
    Arc Trooper in bound at some point... so just wait a bit longer
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options
    Arc Trooper in bound at some point... so just wait a bit longer

ARC Trooper doesn't give CD Up either.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Did they announce his kit? I haven't seen it yet

• StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Did they announce his kit? I haven't seen it yet

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/215466/kit-reveal-arc-trooper#latest
  • Options
    It's extremely frustrating that they give him an omega ablity with no way to use it and haven't addressed the issue with the community. Since they released GS and gave us the kit reveal for ARC and neither of them grant him that buff, it's time they removed the omega or rework Echo's kit to just grant himself the cd up buff and get rid of the 15% extra damage.
  • Options
    @GambrinusKluk yeah it a 50/50 thing with me 50% of this post is just me being impatient and the other half is the fact that a Omega ability hasn't worked as intended for 2 months.

Echos basic ability has been Abit of a joke really they made a rework for it realised that it was broken because of the TM gain to weakest ally , then just put it back to normal which is a lack of imagination
    15% to a random ally who has less than 50% TM . Should of made it 10% to the ally with the lowest TM 15% for 501st or clones ,that way you will actually see it work.
    most of the time all other Ally's are over 50%TM and it's just not effective .
    Lowest TM makes sure there are no loops as you are boosting from the bottom up.
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    @GambrinusKluk yeah it a 50/50 thing with me 50% of this post is just me being impatient and the other half is the fact that a Omega ability hasn't worked as intended for 2 months.

Echos basic ability has been Abit of a joke really they made a rework for it realised that it was broken because of the TM gain to weakest ally , then just put it back to normal which is a lack of imagination
    15% to a random ally who has less than 50% TM . Should of made it 10% to the ally with the lowest TM 15% for 501st or clones ,that way you will actually see it work.

That most of the time not being effective isn’t true.
    When he assist, the one being assisted is at 0% TM and can get the Boost to TM that his basic gives.
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Treeburner
    773 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Juzz wrote: »

That most of the time not being effective isn’t true.
    When he assist, the one being assisted is at 0% TM and can get the Boost to TM that his basic gives.

Does the assist happen during the turn or after ? I thought you had to finish turn before going back to zero I could be wrong.

Edit just check and you are right @Juzz . But serg and Cody rarely get it as there basic grants them TM, serg on crit and Cody up to 60% depending on the situation and they sometimes miss the boat.
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options

There’s no way you could get TM from abilities if you were still at 100% TM when you use that ability.

Yoda Will lie not get 40%TM if he were already 100%, etc...

The finest example to see this 0%TM in action is ISC hitting twice on counterattack
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Options
    Juzz wrote: »
    Your turn starts flushing your TM to 0%

There’s no way you could get TM from abilities if you were still at 100% TM when you use that ability.

The finest example to see this 0%TM in action is ISC hitting twice on counterattack

Yeah I checked I must be high lol . Look at edit thanks bro