Question about arc trooper and his turret

Cardiff0
516 posts Member
edited October 2019
So the turret’s stats scale with arc troopers stats. So, let’s say a 501st ally other than fives is killed, so with fives’ zeta he dies off, and passes his stats to arc trooper. Does the turret then get the increased offense from fives dying off?

Replies

• Options
    That's more specific than anyone can answer right now.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    That's more specific than anyone can answer right now.

Yeah I guess it’s a brand new thing we haven’t seen yet. I want to have a paper arc so fives dies off and everyone else is superpowered
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    We know that the b2 from GeoTB is also based off summoners stats.

When I summon with DN in TB, he stacks heath from annihilates/debuffs. Ends with a ridiculous amount of health. I've noticed that by the end b2 also has a huge health pool.

Thus, if Five's stats stick between phases which it should, as he has the same wording as Yolo (end of battle), as opposed to Wampa (end of encounter), then the turret will almost definitely have boosted stats in multiphase fights after the fight where 5s goes down.

As for during the fight/encounter (like arena)... I have no idea. It'd be very feasible for someone to call b2 with GG and check tho

edit- when I summon b2 with DN
  • Options
    Cardiff0 wrote: »
    So the turret’s stats scale with arc troopers stats. So, let’s say a 501st ally other than fives is killed, so with fives’ zeta he dies off, and passes his stats to arc trooper. Does the turret then get the increased offense from fives dying off?

I would think it applies to clone trooper allies only, not their mechanical tools. Good question.
  • Options
    nabokovfan wrote: »

I would think it applies to clone trooper allies only, not their mechanical tools. Good question.

It would apply to the Arc Trooper, but the turret's stats are based on the Arc's stats. So if Arc gets buffed by Fives, the turret should too I believe.
  • Options

It would apply to the Arc Trooper, but the turret's stats are based on the Arc's stats. So if Arc gets buffed by Fives, the turret should too I believe.

Likely the stats only matter at the moment it's summoned, not retroactively. But can't be 100% sure until we get to play test it.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Options

Likely the stats only matter at the moment it's summoned, not retroactively. But can't be 100% sure until we get to play test it.

This is my guess