Zeta question

Hello. I was wondering which character I have that I should zeta. Im relatively new to the game, so I don’t know which zetas are good and which are bad. I already have a few zetas on characters I think are good, so could anyone please tell me who I should zeta next. Here’s my swgoh.gg account: https://swgoh.gg/p/495242748. Thanks for any help!

Replies

• Options
    It looks like you’ll be able to unlock CLS at the end of the month, so I’d say to either save it for his second unique It Binds All Things, or if you want to spend it now, put it on Chewbacca’s Loyal Friend.
  • Options
    Yep absolutely OT Chewbacca's loyal friend - *if* you use him often at all - is amazing! However if you're running BH under Jango in SA (which you should be, his leader ability with the 'enemies that are burning can't gain bonus TM shuts down SO many teams. You don't need the zeta for his lead though, that's honestly pretty optional though useful. He is the best BH lead though, for PvP. That's 'my' SA team as well...) Which appears to be the case: you may consider Boba Fett's zeta for more immediate payoff. I've seen many people on these forums say Bobas zeta is useless and frankly; they don't have a clue **** they're talking about. BF, zetaed, under and alongside a Jango lead, makes such a devastating pair. When 'both' boba and Jango can refill their protection upon defeating an enemy - as well as both self-reviving at least once... Dangerous. Throw OT Chewie in as the 5th once you DO zeta his loyal friend is also a great tweak to the BH squad
  • Options
    It looks like you’ll be able to unlock CLS at the end of the month, so I’d say to either save it for his second unique It Binds All Things, or if you want to spend it now, put it on Chewbacca’s Loyal Friend.

CLS has not been as worth it as now for a very long time. My CLS team is becoming quite beastly. His 3 zeta are worth it. Honestly go 6 zeta in on CLS 1 on Chew and 2 on R2. You can stop there. C3s are optional
  • Options
    CLS is a bum team.

4 legendaries + 1 raid character & requires >5 zetas to function somewhat?

JKR requires 4 DR requires 4 (no malak)

Padmé requires 3.

GG nuke squad requires 2-3.

Invest elsewhere
  • Options
    CLS is a bum team.

Padmé requires 3.

Invest elsewhere

@NotTheChosenOne OP has already started investing in Rebels, and doesn’t have any of those four squads you listed. Plus, all those teams except for GG Nuke also need 5 zetas to function, not 3-4. But if you think Rebels aren’t worth investing in, who would you suggest?
  • Options
    CLS is a bum team.

Padmé requires 3.

Invest elsewhere

@NotTheChosenOne OP has already started investing in Rebels, and doesn’t have any of those four squads you listed. Plus, all those teams except for GG Nuke also need 5 zetas to function, not 3-4. But if you think Rebels aren’t worth investing in, who would you suggest?

OR to get Revans or Seps to get Padmé

Getting CLS and R2 is nice but you still need, Raid Han (Rancor) 3PO (G10-G12 Ewoks), and Chewie (G11-G12 BH).

While JKR is 3 hard nodes 2 cantina

Requires his 3 zetas & jolees to function and GMYs to be good.

DR = 2 hard node, 1 cantina & 1 fleet + HK.

And requires 3 DR zetas and 1 BSF HKs zetas are no need.

CLS rebels just arent dominant as they used to be. Their investment outweighs all others and yet their power underweights others that require less.
  • Options
    I don't think I'm going to start investing for any Revans. I have almost none of the characters required. Also, I already have Chewie and Raid Han, and I can soon get R2 to seven stars. I'll just put in old Ben for the last member. I'm not looking to be at the top, I just want to have a good team that can help in raids and GAC. Thanks for the help though!
  • Options
    Malif13 wrote: »
    I don't think I'm going to start investing for any Revans. I have almost none of the characters required. Also, I already have Chewie and Raid Han, and I can soon get R2 to seven stars. I'll just put in old Ben for the last member. I'm not looking to be at the top, I just want to have a good team that can help in raids and GAC. Thanks for the help though!

You should start investing In either OR or CW

May change with EP IX
  • Options
    He runs bh in the arena with jango lead. You should zeta jango
  • Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »

Such a waste of a zeta. BH are awful in arena
  • Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »

Such a waste of a zeta. BH are awful in arena

I wouldn't call it a waste. The zeta has helped me out a lot since I first put it on him.
  • Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Options
    I personally am a big believer in "finishing" a team before you move on. Basically getting the ideal toons for the team, adding their key zetas, and bringing them up to at least G10, ideally G11 or 12 before moving on to the next team. In this case I would definitely finish off Rebels. Even without 3P0, having CLS, Han, Chewie, and R2 gives you a great core you can work with. At a minimum you'd want to zeta CLS' lead and 2nd Unique, Chewie's Loyal Friend, and probably R2's Number Crunch since you've already added Han's unique. That's a team that can handle quite a lot on offense, especially if you add OB, Thrawn, or Nest. If you choose to invest further they can still serve you very well, despite not being as new or up to date as JKR, DR, GG, GR, or Clones/501st. While doing that, pick another team to work on! I'd probably go for JKR since you've already got Bastila, GK, and GMY at 7* and a decent gear level.
  • Options
    I'm 9 zeta in on Rebels. 10 is gonna happen. Just gonna keep putting my best mods on CLS team and take em all to R7