PVE Fleet Battles: *PLEASE* assist!

https://swgoh.gg/p/983744743/

- My inventory above -

I urgently need some sound advice. I can NOT for the life of me score three stars on

FLEET BATTLES: HARD; NODE 5-A

This is the Shaak Ti Node (which I desperately need to be able to farm considering the latest update and current event. Disregarding the fact that I'm a year away from trying to unlock GAS).
This battle is being such a pain for me. And in PvP I've always felt that Maces capitol ship is the weakest of the base 3. So I usually do really well against mace-led fleets. But some of the all-GRepublic fleets - talking about Arena fleets here - are just total sleepers and come out of nowhere to smash me. Usually when they reinforce with Anakin. But this GR fleet is built in much the same way - better even, I'd say, then anyone in my fleet shard is fielding RN for sure. And I just CAN NOT score more than two stars which means I can't farm shaki and is really cramping my game all the way around. Someone please just tell me why I can not win and if there's a loadout (that *I* can field using what I have currently...) That will give me more success. Please! I'm totally lost here

Replies

• Options
    PS: I usually use
    - Home one
    - TSilencer
    - HT
    - Slave 1
    - (R1) ATano, clear their taunts which are up by turn 2 every time
    - (R2) Xanadu, so all BH counter 2 turns
    - (R3) PKoon, healing and usually a team extra hit with TM gain special
    But I've obv tried many, many, MANY fleet combinations prior to asking the forum community and been stymied til this point.
    Please give me any advice you guys might have!