Edward are you out there?

Laz
190 posts Member
Just wondering if you are getting GAS first time around. If so, are you planning to activate?

Replies

• Options
    Yes, yes
  • NotTheChosenOne
    128 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I have so many questions.

1. Who's Edward?
    2. If you're friends why dont you have social media contact?
    3. Why wouldn't someone activate GAS? Is that 301 CP so much to you?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I have so many questions.

1. Who's Edward?
    2. If you're friends why dont you have social media contact?
    3. Why wouldn't someone activate GAS? Is that 301 CP so much to you?

You haven't meant Edward? He's the best.
  • Options
    I’m actually quite shocked and disappointed he has done his usually screenshot showing how he has or could have everything but prefers to hoard resources lol
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    1. Who's Edward?

He's some dingdong that trolls people by claiming to be 100% F2P and then posting pictures of a very obviously whaled account, which probably aren't even his.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    1. Who's Edward?

He's some dingdong that trolls people by claiming to be 100% F2P and then posting pictures of a very obviously whaled account, which probably aren't even his.

Quite a successfull troll, apparently. Look, a whole thread asking for him. It's very easy to make a real troll disappear: ignore him, don't answer and don't ask for more posts from him.
  • Options
    I'm sorry to say that Edward didn't have a strong enough General Kenobi, only g6, so he couldn't qualify for this event. At which point a crack formed in the earth and he was dragged to hell. Never make wishes on monkey paws, people, it never ends well.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    He the man, there's no doubt about
    quote from a different thread:
    Edward wrote: »
    Thoughts @Edward

I spend personally

I don’t do championships at all. So it doesn’t concern me. But I do have enough gear and other resources for GS event :D

Save water, drink champagne!
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Edward is terribly bad at acquiring toons the first time around, he didn't get Malak when he first arrived to the game, I don't expect him to get GAS the first time around either
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Edward is terribly bad at acquiring toons the first time around, he didn't get Malak when he first arrived to the game, I don't expect him to get GAS the first time around either
    But that was by choice. We should know he could have done it.
  • Options

He could totally have done it, and would have if he felt it was worth it. But he knew in advance that Malak and Skywalker were bad and didn't get them.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I’ve heard Edward has a midichlorian count in the thousands........
  • Options
    418269n4hayy.jpeg
    I’m here
  • Laz
    190 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »

He could totally have done it, and would have if he felt it was worth it. But he knew in advance that Malak and Skywalker were bad and didn't get them.

I know it sounds crazy, and I always mention that I’m in no way being sarcastic. I just find it entertaining when we writes something like: “never waste your crystal stash” or “I’ve been busy doing home inspections”. Then he posts a screen shot of all his stun guns or Padme not activated. It’s gold.
  • Options
    One of my first thoughts after i got GAS was, sure i got him, but i wouldnt have 'earned' him the same way Edward would have...
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Bertter to have a crumb or dickerston where are u thread
  • Options
    I heard he had scissors for hands. hmm
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    I only activated GAS so he can help me with my home inspections, actually.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    The end times calls for Edwards to feed the spectacle.
  • Options
    Team Jacob, FTW!

Some other snarky one liner from a decade ago that had hellakoolhashtagswag.