shakkti is better than GAS

this is with the presumptions that GAS is 5* vs high end shaak-ti.

Shaak ti lead clones is much more effective leader in attempting vs anything in arena. Because we have no sand-box mode to practice, I cant comment on other top tier teams (GG, padme, ns, etc). I would be nervous to attempt offense/defense in GA or GW when shaak ti is already a very good leader and already has better gear. Does anybody have any experience or theory crafting about other teams to use GAS against or avoid?

Keeping shaak ti as the clone leader also keeps ahsoka with padme team where she can still benefit w/ extra attacks w/ jka/GK

so im used to paying for fun (to some extent). I get it, new fun toon comes out, they want some cash from us so we can use the shiny new toy early. Sometimes I'm willing to do this. Otherwise, we wait and use the shiny new toy in a few weeks/months.

This event was a disappointment because he is not really usable for (imo) most of us that opened him. To get unlock, it basically means you will likely have high end roster and may already have high end clones.

Shaaki ti with the clones is just a better team right now, or at least a safer one b/c I have no way to actually use or test him except in arena (full of DRs that kill him) or galactic war (which is not even a challenge even when you want to play through to get some experience with him). GAS is not usable in any raids for now, I dont think he would be usable in many other team comps in GA or GWs

Replies

• Options
    Last meta report 87 people have him at 7 stars, 77 of those took him to g13 already. This update made 87 people very happy to have a guy slightly better then sith empire but still get hard countered by a bunch of other teams.

I hated the extreme requirements for this event; however, I am glad he isnt game breaking.

With that said, I'm curious why the requirements were so incredibly high for a character that isnt game breaking.
  • Options
    Aluxtu wrote: »
    Last meta report 87 people have him at 7 stars, 77 of those took him to g13 already. This update made 87 people very happy to have a guy slightly better then sith empire but still get hard countered by a bunch of other teams.

I hated the extreme requirements for this event; however, I am glad he isnt game breaking.

With that said, I'm curious why the requirements were so incredibly high for a character that isnt game breaking.

Possibly the worst character release in the history of the game.
  • Options
    Aluxtu wrote: »

They probably aren't done with him.
  • Options
    I did some try with GAS 5* full zeta and g11. He is good leader but can’t beat DR malak. I did try some team that comes around in pvp. JKR with anakin r7. Beat this easily with all clone remaining. I also beat ig88 lead with GG r7. Did not try padme... shaak ti should be with a padme team and GAS lead clone with tano. It’s better than shaak ti lead clone with GAS on the bench. But you need zeta and g11 GAS.....
  • Options
    Jefferx wrote: »
    I did some try with GAS 5* full zeta and g11. He is good leader but can’t beat DR malak. I did try some team that comes around in pvp. JKR with anakin r7. Beat this easily with all clone remaining. I also beat ig88 lead with GG r7. Did not try padme... shaak ti should be with a padme team and GAS lead clone with tano. It’s better than shaak ti lead clone with GAS on the bench. But you need zeta and g11 GAS.....

is the padme team better w/ shaak ti than w/ ashoka though? my primary goal w/ padme is to take out DR or GG teams in GA. putting GAS in clones should make it better enough to beat some team that cant already be beat by shaak ti lead and should not weaken padme.
  • Options
    I honestly wish he didnt have a leader skill. I like the shaak ti led clones. I havent seen the maxed out GAS squad yet, but it seems like the clones are pretty much just fodder for the enemy to blow up until GAS stands back up and solos them.