Hero With No Fear Gets Feared?!?

Title speaks for itself. Padme can resist Fear why can’t GAS? Literally if you are gonna use Titles for Abilities and Uniques at least let them make sense. Lol

Replies

• JZ95
    167 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Anakin has always been afraid, he was afraid as a kid, that's one of the reasons the Jedi council didn't want to train him.

Yoda said "I sense much fear in you". Fear leads to the dark side which ultimate happened to him. Fear of losing Padme like his mother.
  • Options
    Title speaks for itself. Padme can resist Fear why can’t GAS? Literally if you are gonna use Titles for Abilities and Uniques at least let them make sense. Lol

Because Padme is well, Padme. With or without midriff showing, she's still Padme. mmmmm.

He's a scared little kid living in an adult's body.
  • gatormatt
    304 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    JZ95 wrote: »
    Anakin has always been afraid, he was afraid as a kid, that's one of the reasons the Jedi council didn't want to train him.

Yoda said "I sense much fear in you". Fear leads to the dark side which ultimate happened to him. Fear of losing Padme like his mother.

ps1c5ogcuzqm.png

And so was Padme, but yet she is still immune to Fear.
  • JZ95
    167 posts Member
    Options
    Fear is path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. That best describes Anakin than any other statement.

However he is fearless in battle there's no denying that, but he never met Darth Revan and Malak, I'm sure they could strike some fear in him, especially Malak's creepy jaw.
  • JZ95
    167 posts Member
    Options
    gatormatt wrote: »

ps1c5ogcuzqm.png

It's a balance issue, Yoda could be immune to force lighting too, he can literally absorb it and even shoot it back at the user. In fact Yoda should also be immune to fear if we go down this path. If anyone was truly fearless it was Yoda not Anakin. Just because they chose to name that ability this way it means nothing
  • Options
    gatormatt wrote: »

ps1c5ogcuzqm.png

yes in episode 3 she was afraid, but in the clone wars she wasnt.

though anakin did show fear sometimes even in the clone wars. from what i recall in the episodes with "the brother" he did get afraid when he saw his future. or when ashoka was in danger he was always afraid for her life.
  • Options
    Anakin is literally a ***** (cat) his whole life. I mean he lost his girl and sanity because he was scared.

Then he died because he was scared of his son dying.

Should be "A Hero With Fear"

Anyways Padmé still walks over him like when luke and leia were conceived so it's fine if DR & Malak beat them too.
  • Options
    I’m not disagreeing with everyone on him being fearful or not.

Rather if you are gonna give him a unique that says “Hero with No Fear” he shouldn’t be feared.

Or just change the stupid name of the unique because it literally doesn’t make any sense.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Rather if you are gonna give him a unique that says “Hero with No Fear” he shouldn’t be feared.

I also thought that was a little weird. It'd be one thing if that was the name of the ability and then they added the Fear debuff to the game, but it already existed. They seem to be having some issue with naming abilities lately. 5s Domino Squad/Tactical Awareness switchup seemed unnecessarily confusing to me as well - I mean, no one really cares about the name of an ability, so name it whatever but don't name it something that misleading or confusing.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »

I also thought that was a little weird. It'd be one thing if that was the name of the ability and then they added the Fear debuff to the game, but it already existed. They seem to be having some issue with naming abilities lately. 5s Domino Squad/Tactical Awareness switchup seemed unnecessarily confusing to me as well - I mean, no one really cares about the name of an ability, so name it whatever but don't name it something that misleading or confusing.

Exactly
  • Options
    It was named that way, so they can explain it alway as their intent when they buff him next week...
  • Options
    It was named that way, so they can explain it alway as their intent when they buff him next week...

why would they buff him? he destroys everyone when hes at gear 13