Simple request for new Ahsoka

OnionKnight
64 posts Member
edited March 2016
I like new Ahsoka, much needed improvements were made.

Her new unique ability is a bit complicated, but I like that as well. However, sometimes it's hard to keep track of how many critical hits she has received..

My request is that Ahsoka have some sort of visual indicator that tells us which 'level' of her unique ability is active.

Replies

• Options
    +1
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • alkaiser93
    68 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    this. the game actually shows what stats are buffed at the start of every battle. it'd be cool if everytime she recieves a crit hit the game shows what buff she lost.
  • Options
    It states in reverse order, meaning taking crit will remove crit chance then speed then hp.
    Killing blw by ahsoka will refresh all of it, yeah it bit tricky to attention or how this ability work on multi wave mode
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    She still squishy though and can be downed by dooku easily
    the cake is a lie
  • Options

Actually she has 12.5k hp and gets 3k healing each attack so good luck dooku lol
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options

Actually she has 12.5k hp and gets 3k healing each attack so good luck dooku lol

I see, mine at 5star g8 so didnt see her viable yet lol
    the cake is a lie
  • Options

I see, mine at 5star g8 so didnt see her viable yet lol

Yeah :p, Mines 6* missing one piece of gear and I finish in top 20's full Jedi team.
    ☮ Consular ☮