Bugs, bugs, bugs!

I love the Geonesian rework, and the new Brood Alpha . . .
When they're on my side!
Twice now I've finished second in GA because I can't defeat them.

What's a good counter to them?

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I'll let @Mephisto_style answer this one
  • mellamoroberto
    259 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    This is your new best friend.
    oanwtbvty4oh.png
    More info at the site:
    https://bobbybaxter.github.io/swgoh-counters/
  • Options
    Traya will absolutely crush them. High gear nest will do well, you just have to watch for a timeout. Other than that, heavy aoe or daze.
  • Options
    Traya, Jawas, nightsisters are quite nice with Asajj going physco after 3 mins.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone.
    I'm not gonna see Traya in my lineup anytime soon.
    But Asajj Nightsisters? I can do that!
  • lolz
    89 posts Member
    Options
    https://imgur.com/a/1EKmVYz

This is counters list made by the alliance Nordic Kingdom. Its the best ive seen. Take a moment to appreciate the amount of info in there. It also contains a suggested kill order which can be particluarly important in certain matches
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Well, I have been known to play stupid.
    I really really like autoplaying my modded teams as a way to show that my methods work, including using Jawas as counters. So my failure rate can be high.

Also, I'm seriously considering swapping out my Datcha for my HK and his tenacity down. I fought a clone team yesterday and wasn't able to shut Rex down fast enough before tenacity up popped. My fault for autoing.
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    Moogaroosh wrote: »
    Thanks everyone.
    I'm not gonna see Traya in my lineup anytime soon.
    But Asajj Nightsisters? I can do that!

I use Talzin lead NS against them.
    6 wins on 6 attempts. 55-56 banners
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

I really really like autoplaying my modded teams as a way to show that my methods work, including using Jawas as counters. So my failure rate can be high.

Also, I'm seriously considering swapping out my Datcha for my HK and his tenacity down. I fought a clone team yesterday and wasn't able to shut Rex down fast enough before tenacity up popped. My fault for autoing.

I think you'll land far more TDs by having datcha present. You would essentially lose 20% of TDs on enemies, and need to make that much up thru HKs ten down just to break even.

(If someone wants to get technical, it might be slightly less than 20% because nebit might get a small percentage more due to his taunt, but it's cleared immediately anyway by sun fac)
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    Traya Trio is all you need for them
  • Options
    Lio wrote: »
    Traya Trio is all you need for them

I'm passively working up Traya Trium. Stars are all real low.
  • Options

I think you'll land far more TDs by having datcha present. You would essentially lose 20% of TDs on enemies, and need to make that much up thru HKs ten down just to break even.

(If someone wants to get technical, it might be slightly less than 20% because nebit might get a small percentage more due to his taunt, but it's cleared immediately anyway by sun fac)

With Tenacity Up on clones I get 0 TDs.