Old Events As Nodes?

Maybe we could put events that are more than a year old as nodes and have their own energy? so people who start playing later in the game have a chance to go back and get some of the old events, like i sure would love to do the Enfys Nest event again, because its really hard to farm the end game hard node of ships to get shards and saving all my purple crystals to buy enfys shards takes forever and really cuts into my item farm, anyone else feel like it might be a good idea to make old events into nodes? maybe even just like 10 nodes that change every week or two, but unlike regular events these will only cycle events that are more than a year old?

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    They've said they are working on something that will allow new players to play the event whenever they are ready.
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    They've said they are working on something that will allow new players to play the event whenever they are ready.

I am very glad to hear this, i was not sure if what i as saying here was too big of an ask, and as a programmer i totally understand the workload i am requesting here for the Devs, i just think it is unfair to new players to not be able to do things like, get Shak Ti, or get Enfys Nest until they have played for three or four years, when in my case Enfys Nest was team critical in the race to level 85, and i still use it today in my arena squad on the daily, (1000-400, i float back and forth)