Clash On Kamino

So I would normally avoid doing this, as posting anything that criticizes normally gets auto removed. I fully expect that this post will be removed and I will be warned for having posted it, but here it goes.

Last week the minimum requirements for the Clash on Kimino event was provided. Notice that phrase, minimum requirements. To us this means not just the minimum needed to compete in, but the bare minimum required to complete the event. Many of us purchased packs to get our characters to the required power levels. When the event started, the recommended level was almost 5,000 higher and relics and zetas were recommended.

While I was able to get to P4 on the minimum, I was unable to complete even though I made multiple attempts and have come to believe, it is not possible to beat P4 without a zeta on every droid except magnaguard. I spent money to get my characters to the required levels. I find this to be close to the point of false advertising. This is my only complaint, and as terms of feedback and it being constructive, here it is; When you post the minimum requirements, make it the minimum to complete, not the minimum to participate and then have another tier to be able to complete.

I have spoken with customer service and been told there is nothing I can do, I have requested a refund and been told no. I will not purchase again due to this incident. This is my own personal stance and I do not try to influence others. I just truly hope that the game will improve as between the recent adding of relics and this event has left a sour taste in my mouth.

Speaking of relics, they would have been fine if relic 4 was the highest and we had 3 levels to use gear we don't use or barely need or have too much of, and one level where we farmed a specific set to complete. But the additional levels that require gear we need and use and do not have a lot of I find to be counter productive to the spirit in which relics were supposed to be used.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    TrowaJedi wrote: »
    So I would normally avoid doing this, as posting anything that criticizes normally gets auto removed. I fully expect that this post will be removed and I will be warned for having posted it, but here it goes.

have you ever read this forum? If so, what on earth made you say that they auto remove anything that criticizes when pretty much every other thread ont his forum (if not more) critizises...
    As long as you follow the rules you're good, they don't censor people based on their opinion of the game, they just ask you to follow some simple rules. If your threads get removed it's not because you critizise, it's because you're a doofus who can't read/obey simple rules. (plenty of my comments got removed)
    Save water, drink champagne!