Dart ves
Yakoosa
GeneralGrievousIII

Replies

• TMGaming227
    49 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I am in this server, just not in top 200, I recognise GeneralGrievousIII so yes, I'm there. :)
  • Options
    I'm there as Monika Tsarn. Getting more competitive during my timezone (CET). Used to be just me and Veskasa fighting for Rank 1, now there's a few more. I'm mostly happy to get Rank 2 or 3 these days.
    It's a nicely diverse server. Lots of Dooku and QGJ leads of course, somebody with Sid, some HK47, but I really like RollTideTA's rebel team with Ackbar lead.
  • VVS
    52 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yo I'm VULVARIUS, my team is far from perfect but been rank #1 for last 3 days. I also admire Rolltides rebel team!
    Post edited by VVS on
  • Options
    Use to roll with maul as my lead all the time. But I changed it up and stopped using him now I got farther in the arena. Top 100
  • FeepCunner
    64 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi
    Post edited by FeepCunner on
  • Options
    @MonikaTSarn @VVS I see you stay in the highest places! I stay around the #150. Are you free to play? If not, could you tell me how much you spent? (It would be perfectly right if you don't). What teams do you run? What do you recommend for FTP like me to get to higher ranks?? I know they are a lot of questions but please, we need the answers!
  • VVS
    52 posts Member
    Options
    @MonikaTSarn @VVS I see you stay in the highest places! I stay around the #150. Are you free to play? If not, could you tell me how much you spent? (It would be perfectly right if you don't). What teams do you run? What do you recommend for FTP like me to get to higher ranks?? I know they are a lot of questions but please, we need the answers!
    @TheDukeofDukes22
    Hey there!

I am FTP myself if u ask me. The thing is that I do not stay in the highest places. I have many problems maintaining my rank on weekends(sometimes dropping to 50th rank or so). On weekends I don't really bother with top ranks as there are much better teams active than my team. I've been using QGJ/dooku/lumi/sid/poggle. As u see my team is not perfect, I would like to update my team with GS/Rey or someone else but I have to wait for it as i am FTP. I am currently working on 7* yoda, as I have only barris left to farm as my 5th jedi(shes currently 6* 14/100). As I get yoda unlocked I will start using him, instead of poggle. After that I will start workin on GS and at the same time on Rey(just unlocked her few days ago).

U really need to have patience and a plan at all times and after that lots of more patience. I would like to know what team are you using/working on, so I could really give you some hints/tips.

To be successful in the ranks, you have to be active in the arena every day. Sometimes I do not hesitate to use gems 1-2 times to get desired rank.

• Options
    Someone else in this server?
  • VVS
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Lol @VVS hahaha
  • Options
    Deel Jade here (failed to rename, lol). Usually ranked between 40-20. Hope to raid with you guys this Sunday!
  • Options
    Kind of a quiet server lol
  • Options
    Xyllantcha wrote: »
    Deel Jade here (failed to rename, lol). Usually ranked between 40-20. Hope to raid with you guys this Sunday!

I was ranking around 20 too but created anothwr account.
  • Options
    Kudos to Bodhidharma - cool to see a non-meta team like yours be near the top every day
  • Options
    Dart Ves here, hey guys.
  • Ch_Ja
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Ch_Ja here as well, heyas.
  • Options
    I am top 100, JediTom
  • Options
    I have recently broke into the top 100 and am looking to get top 10 soon
  • Options
    Wasn't able to find any thread with my shardmates :-)

I'm ConElP1t0, currently #24, nice to meet you all!
  • Options
    Bump, I am on this server top 20-30 usually
  • Options
    Someone is alive around here! Yay! :D

P.S.: Currently struggling with all these TIE Pilots around, much harder to get to top10 lately.
  • Options
    FT NapolyoN, here PM me for Line info =) lets talk xD
  • Options
    Bumping to expand our shard line chat
  • Options
    Hi guys. Caledon Vi'Ralba here. Lots of action on our shard round the UK payout time. Drop me a DM on discord @ Vi'Ralba #9715 so we can avoid holding each other back or sniping.
  • Roren
    4 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Removed
    Post edited by Roren on