Who to farm?

Zachman523
54 posts Member
edited March 2016
So I've farmed the usual suspects, Sid, lumi, phasma, GS, and QGJ and that's my arena team, but I've got a lot of other decent toons as well. I'm FTP so I wanted to make a good team then get my favs. Atm I'm getting asajj in arena, farming GS and using cantina credits for FOO, and RP in GW. I'm just wondering if there is anyone you guys think I should focus on getting, or if you think I'm on the right track?
Any advice is helpful. Thanks in advance.
Oh and my name is Zach eio in game normally top 100 in arena.

Replies

• Options
    Go for Kylo in the cantina, then Dooku, and perhaps start the long farm for FOTP. I'd also consider Oppres, which could be interesting with Sid and (since we all farm it) Vader once you get to 5-stars. Should give you a deep dark side bench.
  • Options
    Go for Kylo in the cantina, then Dooku, and perhaps start the long farm for FOTP. I'd also consider Oppres, which could be interesting with Sid and (since we all farm it) Vader once you get to 5-stars. Should give you a deep dark side bench.
    I have like half the shards for savage may go for him , 3* FOTP is a long process but I'm doing it and I was farming dooku shards( he's a 4*) but was recently getting GS shards. My Kylo is 5* and not a huge fan of him. I think savage will be great in the upcoming meta, so I'll definitely be getting him.
  • Options
    1) Think about Barriss after GS. She is not a must have character, but she is very likely to be. Even if she is not very viable in Arena, you will still need her for:
    - GW. Now she is great there an she is going to be even more awesome with future update.
    - Yoda challenge.
    2) As a f2p as well, I advice you to farm characters you like. Yes, it's nice to concentrate on current meta, but not totally. Meta will change in future, at it will do it several times. Your meta characters might become useless before you catch up the whales, starring them. For instance, I got ST Han and Chewie to 7* just bc I love this characters in movies. Who knows, may be they are gonna be a new meta soon.
  • Options
    Irrlicht wrote: »
    1) Think about Barriss after GS. She is not a must have character, but she is very likely to be. Even if she is not very viable in Arena, you will still need her for:
    - GW. Now she is great there an she is going to be even more awesome with future update.
    - Yoda challenge.
    2) As a f2p as well, I advice you to farm characters you like. Yes, it's nice to concentrate on current meta, but not totally. Meta will change in future, at it will do it several times. Your meta characters might become useless before you catch up the whales, starring them. For instance, I got ST Han and Chewie to 7* just bc I love this characters in movies. Who knows, may be they are gonna be a new meta soon.

I'm trying to farm non metas now. RP asajj a few others. I just cannot decide on a synergical group to choose from since there are so many options. I think a resistance team would be neat, but I've got no Finn shards