Want to form a guild strictly for farming the Hoth TBs to get General Skywalker to 7* faster

I have unlocked General Skywalker, but with the amount of GET 1 received from 30 stars in the GEO TB compared to the DSTB at 48 stars and all special missions completed by all 50 members, it is only half. I need 49 other like minded individuals to farm with me for 3 months to get GS to 7* faster. Only requirements would be daily 600 to raid the hSith raid for additional GET 1 rewards, hAAT raids, get your zeros and simmed Pit raids (also get your zeros). There would be a 24 hour join period for each raid and then a zerg fest when the raid starts. TWs would be just join and set some defense. The guild should be large enough to get 2 zetas just for showing up. Definitely want to win, but it would be a general consensus as to whether or not we would take them seriously. Please let me know if you are interested.

Replies

• Options
    Honest advice, join a lower level guild for a few months and farm GET1 from there. GeoTB rewards include Negotiator and G13 finishers so there's not going to be many takers.