Looking for your forever home? A guild that won't fall apart?

OberonElphabaC3
45 posts Member
edited October 2019
Hi, I'm Obe, GL of Protectors of the Gray. part of Alliance of the Gray, a 4 guild alliance. I make a mean meatloaf and I have room in my basement.
We all know that it's community that keeps us playing. Our discord community and friendships we have made in our guilds have led to a great group of chatty, international folks who bonded together to bring balance to the galaxy. If you want a home- not a shiny tinsel mass produced alliance, then Alliance of the Gray is for you. We offer:
Guardians- 140M, 74TW wins, Geo focused, highly competitive, 600 daily tix strictly enforced, discord mandatory
Republic Commandos, 130M, TW and Geo/Hoth focused, highly competitive, 500 min daily ix, discord mandatory
Protectors- 10M, 79% TW win, alternates Geo/Hoth, competitive, and 500 daily tix strictly enforced, discord mandatory
Soldiers- is 60M- totally chill guild, inactive for 1 week get booted, discord preferred
If this sounds appealing, and you are looking for a forever home, come talk to us! discord link: discord.gg/83VEVXe
I'm OberonC3#4145
Post edited by OberonElphabaC3 on

Replies