How do I beat this R7 GG HK-led droid team?

Replies

• Options
    All I see is a bb8 .
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Treeburner wrote: »
    All I see is a bb8 .
    A G10 BB8. Should have used Jawas.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah...what is going on here?
  • Options
    I think it’s a rhetorical question.. the picture is the answer
  • TVF
    36612 posts Member
    Options
    @Kyno clickbait.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Kyno clickbait.

Is it though, he looks like hes in a tough spot right now, it could go either way.
  • TVF
    36612 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno clickbait.

Is it though, he looks like hes in a tough spot right now, it could go either way.

Ah ok.

OP, my advice is to call anyone other than Luke with C3's special. I know it's tempting to stack up that translation on Luke, but he's going to miss his attack because of the little eye symbol above BB8, which indicates that BB8 has foresight. A toon with foresight can't be hit by another toon unless that second toon has an attack that can't be dodged, which Luke does not. However! The good news is that foresight expires after it causes a toon to miss their attack. So listen up! If you use C3's special on anyone else, you'll get multiple attacks on BB8, and the second will land, and you'll win the day.

EDIT: [STUN GUNS!] I wrote this whole thing up without seeing the translation on the walking carpet.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Options
    @Mephisto_style You post a lot, so I can't tell if you're trolling or, like, actually suggesting that CLS is a novel way of beating GG...I'm pretty sure people have known that CLS easily trounces GG for a while now.
  • TVF
    36612 posts Member
    Options
    To make something of this thread, is CLS good against an actual GG sep squad, as opposed to the nuke team? Never thought to try it.
  • Options
    Dryff wrote: »
    @Mephisto_style You post a lot, so I can't tell if you're trolling or, like, actually suggesting that CLS is a novel way of beating GG...I'm pretty sure people have known that CLS easily trounces GG for a while now.

I am such a bad human being living in such a bad world that my own trolling is indistinguishable from my suggestions.
  • Options
    To make something of this thread, is CLS good against an actual GG sep squad, as opposed to the nuke team? Never thought to try it.

It can work, but not always 100% win ratio. Ideally you have 3po in there, but you can also do it w/o 3po. CLS, Han, Chewie, R2, STHan can work if you're able to burn down B2 fast enough. You're gonna lose STH guaranteed, but with him giving TM and them not having B2 left you can usually get a few big hits into GG, cause him to mark people, use CLS to avoid the mark and hit him again w/ chewie's assists coming in. Use Chewie's AOE to burn down even more health on GG. Get some resists and more TM frm STHan getting hit and CLS can go back and hit GG again. Not a perfect counter though and can go south real fast. Think it can also work with Old Ben as the tank, but I like saving him for other teams.