More Ships and Raid Death Star

We need more Ships !!!!
Give us A wing, Y wing, B wing , Tie Bomb, etc ....
Where is classic ships ?!?!?
Plus , Raid Ship is necessary for this game : Death Star, Scarif , etc ...

Replies

• Options
    We are expecting a new raid which involves ships after the new year.
  • Options
    TIE interceptor too!
  • Options
    Many of the BH have their own ships, like Dengar's Punishing One and Embo's Guillotine, we should get those too.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    make every bh ship can be used as a capital ship for bh ship only
  • Options
    I posted this a few days back!! I really want B and Y-Wings! :) Seriously, they are iconic!! We really need more diversity in Ships. Right now, it's just Galaxy of Han's Millennium Falcon & Hound's Tooth..... :(
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    InvMars wrote: »
    make every bh ship can be used as a capital ship for bh ship only

Or better yet, give us a true BH capital ship - Hondo's flying saucer.
  • Options
    I couldn't agree more. The current amount of ships is utterly pathetic for a turn-based unit collection game. Imagine if we only had 5 leaders from 3 factions in squad. Soon to be 6 and 4, but that's still pitiful. We need at least a few more factions and 50-ish additional ships before CG moves on to vehicles.

Give us capital ships for the First Order, Resistance, Old Republic, Sith Empire and scoundrels. Hondo's flagship, a Corona-class armed frigate, would make a fine capital ship for the latter. We already have a scoundrel faction in fleet that includes 6 ships. Throw in Sugi and her Halo, and/or Dengar's and Embo's above-mentioned ships or Jabba and his star jewel, and it's a party.

As for FO, Episode 8 introduced the Xi-class light shuttle and SW Resistance gave us the TIE/ba Interceptor. Episode 9 will introduce the TIE Dagger as well as a new Interceptor-style ship for Kylo. Capital ships are a-plenty. The Mandator, the Finalizer, the Supremacy.
    The Resistance needs the Raddus, Old Leia's flagship, and additional ships such as the StarFortress bomber, the RZ-2 A-wing, and the BTL-S3 Y-Wing. Throw in the Resistance Transport from Ep. 8 and it's another full fleet.

I don't know enough about the OR and Sith Empire navies, but I'm sure there is plenty to choose from. What I do know though is that we're still missing oodles of iconic ships from the OT (OP already listed them) and the Clone Wars era (such as the Z-95 Starfighter, the V-19 Torrent, and the Nu-class attack shuttle).
    I assume Dooku's solar sailer, Ventress' Fanblade, droid tri-fighters, and Grievous' Soulless One are already in the works, but all of the above is equally pressing. I mean, we don't even have a full Empire fleet yet!
  • Options
    How the iconic Red #5 isn't represented in this game is beyond me. This ship, the famous astromech R2-D2, and Force sensitive Luke Skywalker, defeated one of the most evil creations the Galaxy had ever seen: The Death Star.
  • Options
    While more ships would be awesome!

I doubt they are much a priority due to the amount of GP boost a single ship can give to a roster. Each ship for a current geared toon can add 20k+ to a single roster at unlock. Multiply that across a guild, this could be significant GP boost for an extra star in TBs. Now consider if that were 5 or 10 more ship for existing toons, each TB fleet zone would need to be adjusted to make sure GP alone wouldn't be able to 3* the zones.

I'm focusing on ships more at the moment and personally would like to see more added to the game.
  • Options
    Gold squadron? Red Squadron?

Where’s Red Five?