Join! Or don’t. Meh. Who Cares...

TW just ain’t compelling. The rewards are fine, but the diff between 1&2 is minor. It’s a time sink that fits poorly with work schedules. “Quick, everyone, it’s 11:00 am on a Tuesday, clear those JKR STAT!”

How about converting it to a longer (even monthlong) format with more territories and more challenges and varied rewards?
You could have things like a 60k max zone, Jawa jousting, fastest victory zone, whatever. More variety, more of those gimmicks you love, less time crunch, more fun.

AND, it would open space in the calendar for 3 TBs each month. DSGeo, Hoth, LSGeo.
You dig?

Replies

• Options
    Dinglord wrote: »
    AND, it would open space in the calendar for 3 TBs each month. DSGeo, Hoth, LSGeo.

Would that be DS Hoth or LS Hoth?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    Fun idea. TW is personally my favorite aspect, but I’ve always found it strange that the three day event is called “war” while the six day event is called “battle.”

Territories with specific things like you mentioned would be cool.
  • Options
    Jawa jousting? Is that legal? Is that like dwarf tossing?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Anakin and Younglings zone would fit perfectly
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I would like to see more brackets as the top bracket has been the same since the beginning and my guild is 250 million GP now...
  • Options
    So grand arena championships for guilds? No thanks, we already have enough time sinks with marginal rewards...
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    I get that TW isn't suuuuper fun, but it truly can be depending on the matchup.

Also, it's the event with the best rewards for the losing guild. Your worst-case scenario is good. Why mess with that?
  • Options

How about guild choice? Or alternate monthly?
  • Options
    Lio wrote: »

Also, it's the event with the best rewards for the losing guild. Your worst-case scenario is good. Why mess with that?

Because this could make it legit fun, you’d still get final rewards once and more micro rewards throughout, and if it opened up space for another TB you’d get lots more more gooder rewards (which, of course, is why they’re throttling TB right now). See, I swear YOU WANT THIS!
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    Lio wrote: »

Because this could make it legit fun, you’d still get final rewards once and more micro rewards throughout, and if it opened up space for another TB you’d get lots more more gooder rewards (which, of course, is why they’re throttling TB right now). See, I swear YOU WANT THIS!

I really don't
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

Only if we can choose which one concurrently.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

That means both at the same time, right?
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

That means both at the same time, right?

I'll have an answer for you.....soon.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TW just ain’t compelling. The rewards are fine, but the diff between 1&2 is minor. It’s a time sink that fits poorly with work schedules. “Quick, everyone, it’s 11:00 am on a Tuesday, clear those JKR STAT!”

How about converting it to a longer (even monthlong) format with more territories and more challenges and varied rewards?
    You could have things like a 60k max zone, Jawa jousting, fastest victory zone, whatever. More variety, more of those gimmicks you love, less time crunch, more fun.

You dig?

No that sounds awful we already have a five week long event GACrappyship
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

You dig?

No that sounds awful we already have a five week long event GACrappyship

Are you just going to keep responding to old threads with your useless comments?

Guess you saved up a lot during your "break"...