Ahsoka Fulcrum question.

Can anyone explain why this Jedi, Ahsoka Fulcrum is neither listed as a jedi nor part of the 501st, when regular Ahsoka is both??

Replies

• Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    I assume because by the time she became the Fulcrum she was no longer part of the 501st and was no longer following the teachings of the Jedi. Just like how regular Ahsoka doesn't have the Rebel tag because she wasn't a Rebel yet.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Can you explain what the Fulcrum is then?
  • Options
    A rebel as shown in the tv show Star Wars: Rebels
  • Fixer
    150 posts Member
    Options
    Fulcrum is an order if I remember correctly either that or Ashoka changed her last name/gained the title when she became a grey Jedi which isn't actually a Jedi but has the name Jedi in its name. If you watch star wars the clone wars far enough you will see the episode where this takes place. She believes that the Jedi are wrong in their ways and is kicked out of the Jedi anyway for being blamed for something she didn't do. The grey Jedi are users of the force both the light side and dark side of it in order to balance the force and there's alot of information to learn on it if you search grey Jedi online.
  • Options
    There's an entire quest about this in the game. Fulcrum is/was a call sign, and multiple people used it.
  • Options
    Fulcrums are sort of like special agents for the Rebels. During the Galactic Civil War, Ahsoka worked as a Fulcrum for the Rebels, as did Cassian Andor and Alexsandr Kallus. Once she was removed from the Jedi Order she was stripped of her rank of Commander of the 501st, which is why she doesn't have the tag.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    Can anyone explain why this Jedi, Ahsoka Fulcrum is neither listed as a jedi nor part of the 501st, when regular Ahsoka is both??

Because after the events of Clone Wars series she stoped been Jedi.
    She is no longer a Jedi. She is just light side force user.
  • Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    I assume because by the time she became the Fulcrum she was no longer part of the 501st and was no longer following the teachings of the Jedi.
    More than that, by the time she was Fulcrum the 501st would have been nicknamed 'Vader's Fist' and filled with Stormtroopers (many of whom would probably have been former Clone Troopers).
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Bigger question is why is the character we get to play so horrible?!? Lol
    Little Ahsoka is better then her bigger self.
  • Options
    SOILER ALERT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9k3zy-Rr8c

this would be why
  • Options
    Babyhewy wrote: »
    SOILER ALERT:

this would be why

Probably my favorite scene from all of Star Wars content. That and Sid vs Maul/Savage.
  • Options
    SOILER ALERT:

this would be why

Probably my favorite scene from all of Star Wars content. That and Sid vs Maul/Savage.

agreed. this scene is probably my favorite as well
  • Options
    SOILER ALERT:

this would be why

Such great Star Wars!

And I love that Fulcrum’s kit basically counters Vader’s. Immune to dots, no stacking debuffs negates Culling Blade.
  • SomethingToSay
    72 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    It's like saying why are Veteran Han and Chewie not Rebels when their earlier selves were, and why aren't they Resistance when they joined the Resistance effort on Bigger Knockoff Death Star? Or why isn't Old Ben Kenobi Galactic Republic?

In some ways the weird thing is how R2 and C3P0 are both Galactic Republic and Resistance, they keep their titles the whole time just because their appearance doesn't change (though I'm pretty sure C3P0 didn't have a partly silver leg the whole time, but maybe I'm senile) but the others all lose their titles just because their hair turned grey, but it's the same person ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    “I am no Jedi” - ashoka
  • Options
    She is just going through her teenage girl years
  • Options
    Sounds like all you guys have watched the clone wars series. Maybe I should get on that
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options

Because tags here are less about the lore and more about making sure players only use specific teams.
    There are quite a few others with tags that make no sense.
  • Options
    KKatarn wrote: »

Because tags here are less about the lore and more about making sure players only use specific teams.

Which is frustrating given how this game was originally promoted.
  • Options
    Nooooo it's because the Ashoka, Fulcrum isn't the leader of the 501st. Time periods folks.
  • Options
    Nor Jedi
  • Slippyfist
    382 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options

For the same reason Darth Vader has neither the Jedi nor the 501st Tag.
    Post edited by Slippyfist on
  • Options
    ^^ this
  • Options
    SOILER ALERT:

this would be why

I have never been able to watch this show... Obviously she didn't kill Vader, but what happened? Did he kill her?
  • Options
    SOILER ALERT:

this would be why

I have never been able to watch this show... Obviously she didn't kill Vader, but what happened? Did he kill her?
    He did not kill her. I can't remember much, but she definitely didn't die. I don't think we even see what happens between the two after the door thing closes down and Ezra gives the most pathetic 'Nooooo' you've seen in a TV show/movie.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    It gets better...one of the last Rebel episodes has Ezra navigating a Force nexus in the Jedi temple on Lothal and he enters a portal that takes him back to that moment. He brings her back with him to his time and tries to encourage her to leave with him but she says no and asks to return to her time. The Emperor, who has been trying to access the nexus himself for unlimited power, intervenes and tries to force both of them to open it for him (he can partly enter using the Force but can't go through without help). They hold him off and escape, closing the portal. Ahsoka returns just after the Sith temple collapses so Vader has already left thinking her dead. She remains there until the end of the series where we see her leave with Sabine to find Ezra.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    KKatarn wrote: »
    There are a handful who are arguable.

This one is not.

At that point in continuity, Ahsoka was not a part of the 501st and was not a Jedi.

She doesn't get those tags for the same reason none of our Hans have the Imperial Trooper tag.
    Still not a he.