Lvl 70 and struggling. Help.

I'm having a hard time with GW and staying in the top 100 of arena. Can someone please advise as to what I'm doing wrong or some better strategy. My toons consist of ...

Lvl 70, 7*, maxed gear and abilities...
Lumi, Dooku, Jedi Consular, Fett, Talia, Phasma, Sidious, IG-86, Kylo, St. Han

Lvl 70, 5*, purple gear & lvl 6 abilities ...
QGJ, Chewie, F.O. Stormtrooper, Ahsoka

Lvl 70, 4*, purple gear & atleast lvl 6 abilities...
Vader, Cad Bane, Mace, Eeth, F.O. Tie Pilot

And 28 other toons, mostly 3* and blue gear.

My main squad consists of Phasma (leader), Dooku, Lumi, Sidious and either Consular or Talia.

Replies

• Options
    QGJ finish him, he is your leader. Lumi, Sidious, ig86, and Kylo for now.
    Start working on Geo soldier and royal guard.
    Dooku isn't bad at 70 if you run QGJ, Yoda, Leia, and X.
    Just focus on Qui and Geo for now.
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • Options
    How does gs look at 80?
  • Options
    My Geo Soldier is currently lvl 45, 3*, blue gear. I will work on him and QGJ. Thanks!
  • Robdd
    111 posts Member
    Options
    I personally don't think Talia or JC have any business in arena especially once hit level 70. I would either try IG 86 or Kylo for now. Ahsoka has gotten a lot better so I would bring her up also, like everybody else farm Geo. You might want to consider another healer in Barliss for GW. The reason being you lose one of your 3 in Talia, JC or Lumi, GW gets very difficult quickly.
  • Options
    You need more healers for GW (I have every healer in the game with a group heal). If you have all the healers leveled up to a decent level, you can make loads of awesome teams to play in GW, and you'll be okay when one dies (GW will become a chore, but it will still be doable)
  • Options
    GW should be Barrise, X,X, lumi, JC. Bring in the Poe team for tricky fights.
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • Options
    You have as many maxed out as I, but I always finish in top 50 because I have GS maxed and QGJ 6* as lead. Work on those two.