My problem with GAS

pkudzy
12 posts Member
edited October 2019
After I spent a lot and got GAS, I found two of my GAC opponents had him too. As a heavy spender, I spent to get advantage and to make my life easy. But I am always facing the same kind of spenders. And those weaker players are getting better rewards than I. So what is the point of spending? So I stopped spending since today. CG, you will never earn even a single penny from me any more!

Replies

• JZ95
    167 posts Member
    Options
    Btw GA locked yesterday before the event. You're such a drama queen, gtho
  • Ultra
    11505 posts Moderator
    Options
    pkudzy wrote: »
    After I spent a lot and got GAS, I found two of my GAC opponents had him too. As a heavy spender, I spent to get advantage and to make my life easy. But I am always facing the same kind of spenders. And those weaker players are getting better rewards than I. So what is the point of spending? So I stopped spending since today. CG, you will never earn even a single penny from me any more!
    Imagine facing your opponent who has GAS and you don't

That's one disadvantage you don't have
  • Options
    You do have ssn advantage: in raids, squad, tb, tw... besides, do you understand how gac mm works? Typically whales will get matched against whales.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    JZ95 wrote: »
    Btw GA locked yesterday before the event. You're such a drama queen, gtho

I think maybe you should reread the post. This is about GenSky, not Malak.
  • Options
    i don't know, how long we have to hoard guild event token, to bring this character to seven stars. but i can imagine, that, when the event returns, a lot of players, who doen't have him now, will have the currency, the gear material, the zetas and all prepared for relic 7. and of course they will have their heroes finished to unlock him.
    and i fear, that this moments aren't soooo apart.
    and that's why some player "aren't amused", no question.