What could they do to help this game move forward ?

What would you like to see in the game that would make people happy

What could they do to help this game move forward ? 10 votes

A New Raid
20%
WarGuy101Cahhmakt 2 votes
Cantina update Stage 9-15
20%
NeilPuddis95 2 votes
Galactic War ( Mythic Mode )
10%
Zombie961 1 vote
Lightside and Darkside ( Mythic Mode)
0%
Grand Arena 3v3
0%
Practice Mode on Raids For New Players
10%
KyJoe_Cool 1 vote
Or Something Completely New
40%
Nikoms565MzeeDaPowerfulJediKarlito 4 votes

Replies

• Options
    They already announced a new raid being a work in progress. Same for 3v3, although it's a terrible game mode.
  • Options
    Cantina update Stage 9-15
    Id like them to updated some off the oldest content like cantina and Galactic war they've become stale and outdated.
  • Options
    I recall a level 87 tier of the challenges from the earlier days.

Level cap is going to be increased at some point and likely challenges, cantina and LS/DS battles will get a new tier.

However, since it's something (likely to be) connected to a new level cap, I'm sure many of us wouldn't mind it being postponed a bit longer.
  • Options
    Or Something Completely New
    "See things from the players' perspective." It's actually not that difficult. Like many situations in life, seeing things from the perspective of the other instead of yourself (or selves in CG's case) often brings understanding, empathy and clarity as to what your course of action should be.

I honestly think of they did that more consistently the game would be much better.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Refund
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    yes, to OP's questions. altho they said we aren't getting sandbox, so I assume raid sandbox is out as well
    Maybe End Game isn't for you