Purple Hairdryers

I know it's a very small sample size but just got 5 hairdryers out of 6 attempts. I guess you can call me superstitious now but I simmed the first one and got it, then I autoed the mission and got it, and repeated this process getting 4 in a row. When I didn't get one on my 5th attempt which was a sim I just simmed again and got it. Needless to say I will be simming that mission for now on until I receive a piece and then autoing the mission until I get another and rinse and repeat. We all have our own superstitions as far as how gear can be better acquired and now that I just finished typing this out I'm not sure why I'm posting it as if this is a foolproof way of a better drop ratio, the devs are just gonna read this and nerf it :P anyway I've been dipping into the old liquor cabinet, and just wanted to put my 2 cents in for the day. Nothing better to do in his game besides read random forum articles once arena attempts, galactic war, challenges, and energy is used up for the day haha

Replies

• Options
    I'll try this ritual. Wish me luck.
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I find that if I tap the SIM screen to the beat of "Staying Alive" by The Bee Gee's, my drop rate for purple hairdryers goes up by 50%
    #foundyoursecretdevsmoarhairdryersplz