How to fix that game

Everyone know that the state of the game is pretty mush at his worst!

So how could CG fix the game.

Legendary event :
After 3 run of the event, the character should be easyer to farm.
Here my idea rework GW/Cantina/Arena Store. You want new player? bring better character to shipment. Take C3P0, ewok should be easyer to grind now. Put all bounty hunter ship in ship store In a few months put old republic useless character in shipment.

Replies

• Options
    I think CG mentioned earlier that their next plans after clone wars era content is improving the game experience for new players. Hopefully that means advancing to mid/end game faster.

1. Better rewards
    2. Better community morale

To be fair I think morale will pick up when the movie comes out. They’ve planned for it because who wants s dumpster fire going on when a bunch of new people watch the movie & then start playing the game. We’ll get 4Th anniversary rewards, & last year they were pretty generous with Christmas stuff as well. I think community morale drastically improves in December.
  • Options
    Everyone know that the state of the game is pretty mush at his worst!

So how could CG fix the game.

Legendary event :
    After 3 run of the event, the character should be easyer to farm.
    If you want a 7* legendary character, you should invest just as much in the requirements as everyone else did. I don’t want my GA and arena opponents to get legendary characters easily that they didn’t work hard towards earning.
    Here my idea rework GW/Cantina/Arena Store. You want new player? bring better character to shipment. Take C3P0, ewok should be easyer to grind now. Put all bounty hunter ship in ship store In a few months put old republic useless character in shipment.
    Ewoks, Old Republic, and bounty hunter ships are all in F2P farming locations, it doesn’t seem likely that they’ll be made easier to farm, especially since CG has already stated they aren’t adding characters to those stores.
  • nurm
    107 posts Member
    Options
    And then? Remember, they make money with the items. Why should they put everything into the f2p stores? I am currently leveling my 2nd char (for recruting) and if you go with Phoenix, everything is perfect. What I see, is that many user have well geared toons, but without the right composition, you will still loose in the Arena. So imho, they should better guide how to build/form teams and for that, some new characters in any store would be nice but not necessary.
    And I disagree with making Legendarys easier to get. - They are Legendary and should be hard to get, these toons are that, what people keeps to play. They make Rey recently easier to farm by putting Han and Chewie to Cantina5 instead of Cantina8. Thats ok, but why should they put them into e.g. GW store where thousands of player would instantly buy them?
    If everybody has every char at a similar level, the game would be extra boring.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    They indicated in the last Q&A that they plan to make older legendaries generally available so that players can complete them whenever they meet the requirements. If you expect them to lighten the requirements themselves, I definitely disagree.