Hello

Good morning fellow "heroes"
This is my first post on this forum, but I've been playing since November '15. You can find me languishing around 400 in the squad arena. I'm not a big spender, I like to use the 21 day gem thingy and I steadily work through the daily challenges and Galactic Wars for my upgrades. I'm on level 70 and currently trying to get 5 7* Jedi to complete the Yoda challenge. I have 32 characters and here's my top 12:
Luminara Unduli 7*, Jedi Consular 7*, Eeth Koth 6*, Mace Windu 6*, Talia 6*, Asajj Ventress 6*, Ahsoka Tano 6*, First Order TIE Fighter 5*, IG88 7*, Old Daka 4*, Qui-Gon Jinn 4*, Chewbacca 5*.
They're all level 70, gear level 9 and abilities 6/7.

So, the big question; who would you pick?

I'm usually Qui-Gon Jinn (leader) Luminara Unduli, Jedi Consular, First Order TIE Fighter and Old Daka

:-)

Replies

• Options
    Oh sorry, I just realised I should have posted this under squad and character strategy.
  • Silken
    88 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Not sure I would have 4 star charactors in my team when you have decent 6 stars.

If you are going with jinn as leader.

I would maybe try. Jinn, Tano, Lumi, FOTP, and IG88 (if he is 7 star).

Not the best synergies. But....

I would also pop Lumi's heal straight away with this team, so you have the two round health boost.

Three healers, which you currently have looks good on paper, but get eaten in arena. It's more of a GW team.

• Options
    Welcome to the forum!
    Adele.. Is that you? :o
  • Options
    I would try Lumi as your lead until you get QGJ up a star or two. At 4 stars, he's not very viable in Arena until then. Lumi's leader ability will give a little boost to health every turn. Try her with Eeth, Ahsoka, FOTP and 88. Avoid challenging teams with Dooku, as you are Jedi-heavy. If that doesn't work, you could add a healer (JC for FOTP) or a taunt (Chewie for Eeth). You should also pay attention to the team you are challenging. You have a lot of toons that are pretty even strength-wise, which gives you flexibility to craft a team to the circumstances. If going against a team with a taunt, bring in QGJ; droids: Eeth. Pick their biggest threat to you and focus on that toon until dead.
  • Options
    More Lionel Ritchie than Adele ;-)
    Thanks for the advice, I'm in the (long) process of getting QGJ up a few stars without spunking a load of cash, but even at 4* Ifind his speed and extra attacks very useful. @Silken you are correct, this squad is primo for GW, I breeze through it without much trouble most days. I usually only do 5 daily battles in the squad arena so I never get higher than about 300. I just got Dooku from a bronzium data card so once I complete the Yoda challenge I'll start getting him up to 7* and CONQUER THE GALAXY
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm not sure if 3 healers are that necessary. I would swap JC for Chewie as it can be a good taunter/meatshield to draw some fire. Or Windu for his versatility and the speed boost from QGJ. FOTP is good, but somewhat lost without Phasma. I always want to try Windu w/ Resistance Trooper to see how well they can work out, if I have the shards.
  • Options
    LMYYYKS wrote: »
    I'm not sure if 3 healers are that necessary. I would swap JC for Chewie as it can be a good taunter/meatshield to draw some fire. Or Windu for his versatility and the speed boost from QGJ. FOTP is good, but somewhat lost without Phasma. I always want to try Windu w/ Resistance Trooper to see how well they can work out, if I have the shards.

Hey I have resistance trooper but only with 3*, that's maybe something I could work on