What's the Chances TB Crashes Today????

So TB starts today and the big Malak roll back is supposed to happen. Considering they usually don't push updates through till evening TB will already have started. What are the chances this major roll back screws up TB and they have to close it down and we miss out on those rewards???? I really hope they have thought this through on how it could affect TB and either push the roll back through this morning before it starts or postpone it till after TB. If they think people are mad now just think what would happen if TB had to be cancelled.

Replies

• Options
    Ofc they are thinking about it.... doing some tests with rollback.... making sure that it will not affect any other game part.... ok, let's get our of the dream and get back to real... the chances of having problems with Malak rollback is HUGE.... with other things going on at same time... well... dont look good but they will probably face it as colateral effects. Anyway TB doesn't lock rosters so, not as bad as a new TW or new GA round.
  • Options
    It has crashed the button bug is back with a vengeance
  • Options
    I could log in. Then I'd get booted. Not sure what's going on now.

• Options
    Twice for me. Once the buttons disappeared and it crashed; second it just crashed suddenly. Very awesome, that is.
  • Options
    I would say 100%.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Really high. Half my guild had had special mission crash in them. They even provided screen shots to prove it. We have canceled battles until tomorrow. Hope this gets fixed ASAP.
    Revenge of Malak!!!
  • Options
    Kluge wrote: »
    c2kw90oo930y.png
    Not a full "crash" but the issue with the soft lock causing game play buttons to disappear is running rampant. EA Help was anything but, all I could do was add to the growing thread in Answers HQ (which we all know accomplishes nothing). Far fewer MKII GETs as a result.

At least EA Help didn't tell you to post the issue to the forums, thus creating an infinite loop of abdicated responsibility when Kyno inevitably tells you to post it in EA Help.
  • Options
    Can guilds have refund fir it?! **** is going on with the game?! Can they fail even more (and more often)? Do they kill player base on purpose?..
  • Options
    BeralCator wrote: »
    c2kw90oo930y.png
    Not a full "crash" but the issue with the soft lock causing game play buttons to disappear is running rampant. EA Help was anything but, all I could do was add to the growing thread in Answers HQ (which we all know accomplishes nothing). Far fewer MKII GETs as a result.

At least EA Help didn't tell you to post the issue to the forums, thus creating an infinite loop of abdicated responsibility when Kyno inevitably tells you to post it in EA Help.
    c2kw90oo930y.png

I thought infinite loops were not allowed?
  • Options
    ****, it's really affecting guilds - we have second case in less than 2 hours. Code is complete ****
  • Options
    Loads in my guild getting the missing buttons on the special mission... would avoid it if you can.
  • Options
    wtqawygw1wyc.png
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    6h4ncdgmny1w.jpeg
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    App crashed in the middle of my GG Droids defeating the SM. App has crashed 7 times today.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    c2kw90oo930y.png

c2kw90oo930y.png

I thought infinite loops were not allowed?

Still waiting for them to address anakin in HSR like they said they would after the roll out of GAC tournies. I guess they just decided not to do anything...

But yeah, lots of crashes today or disappearing buttons bug in my guild so we locked the special for a while... They really need to just put more resources on fixing this and less on paywall 'content.'
  • Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    Really high. Half my guild had had special mission crash in them. They even provided screen shots to prove it. We have canceled battles until tomorrow. Hope this gets fixed ASAP.
    Revenge of Malak!!!

Same here
  • Options
    axvquyf05zpc.jpg
    WTFGAME
  • Options
    I had this today durring an attack.
    No chance to do anything.
    Posted it on "ea bugs" but usually you won't get an answer, confirmation or compensation for that.
    The dev tracker only states the Disappearing Buttons during Battle issue.

dg2w412qbidu.png