A kindly reminder for them

Banmeong
129 posts Member
edited October 2019
You promised when you launched relics that gearing to g12 would be easier. When will this happen? I hope it's not talk only do nothing.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    3x shards of Kyros daily making gearing any new toon to g12 easier every day, ungreatfull beggar. It's enough to gear any toon to g12 in only a year of time, what else do you want?
  • Options
    Dmitry_M81 wrote: »
    3x shards of Kyros daily making gearing any new toon to g12 easier every day, ungreatfull beggar. It's enough to gear any toon to g12 in only a year of time, what else do you want?

Stunguns, carbanti, mk7. Kyro is not a problem even before it drop from daily. Others are
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Banmeong wrote: »

Kyro is not a problem even before it drop from daily.

What.
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »

Kyro is not a problem even before it drop from daily.

What.

My thought too.....

I suppose its not a problem if you are a newer player who isn't going g13 anything soon (or trying to level any new characters). Otherwise its the single worst piece of eq in the game.
  • Banmeong
    129 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Ordinary toons (not padme shakti malak) only need 2 kyros set which is 2800 crystal only. And it's g12 finisher. I'm talking about below g12 to be g12. So read the thread carefully. Still, mk5 arakyd, stunguns, etc are much expensive than 2 kyros set. Kyros even easier to farm. The drop rate are good. Just use refresh energy
  • Options
    You guys act as if you can even g13 without all the carbantis guns cuffs gold balls that come before g13. You need that same stuff to g13. Kyros suck but they are not the problem they just made the problem worse. I feel like some of us are not playing the same game ?
  • Options
    You guys act as if you can even g13 without all the carbantis guns cuffs gold balls that come before g13. You need that same stuff to g13. Kyros suck but they are not the problem they just made the problem worse. I feel like some of us are not playing the same game ?

agreed
  • lolz
    89 posts Member
    Options
    Kyros easy to farm? Good drop rates??? Youre joking, right? But yeah, agree with your original post. They have done nothing to help take toons to g12 faster. In fact they have slowed it down by removing stun gun salvage from ship nodes
  • Options

I have lots of those except for guns, Kyros are **** terrible, the worst gear ever introduced to the game.
  • Options
    "We hear your concern and will add additional $100 packs for stun guns, carbs, and biotechs." -CG
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Ordinary toons (not padme shakti malak) only need 2 kyros set which is 2800 crystal only. And it's g12 finisher. I'm talking about below g12 to be g12. So read the thread carefully. Still, mk5 arakyd, stunguns, etc are much expensive than 2 kyros set. Kyros even easier to farm. The drop rate are good. Just use refresh energy

They are not more expensive. Other than stun gun salvage all that stuff can be obtained in the guild store, which makes it much much easier. All of it including stun guns is also in the shard shop, unlike kyros. 50 stun gun salvage is cheaper for crystals than 50 kyros. And kyros do not have a good drop rate. Kyros are not the problem to get to g12, that’s true (other than for the new high end characters who happen to be who I’m gearing lately), but overall they are a bigger problem than any other piece of gear.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Kryos, despite being purple gear, seem to have the gold gear drop rate. Purple gear iirc has about a 20-25% drop rate and gold gear around 15%.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    They are not more expensive. Other than stun gun salvage all that stuff can be obtained in the guild store, which makes it much much easier. All of it including stun guns is also in the shard shop, unlike kyros. 50 stun gun salvage is cheaper for crystals than 50 kyros. And kyros do not have a good drop rate. Kyros are not the problem to get to g12, that’s true (other than for the new high end characters who happen to be who I’m gearing lately), but overall they are a bigger problem than any other piece of gear.

50 Stun gun salvage = 1400c
    50 kyrotech pieces = 1400c.
    Same price, not cheaper. If you buy a crafted stun gun prototype, it’s 1200-something, so a little cheaper though.

Kyros also have the same drop rates as stun gun Salvage when farming regular node - somewhere in the 20-30% range.

The big kyrotech problem is if you are farming them, you can't farm anything else.

But the OP is correct - we were promised an easier time getting units to gear 12 and other than increasing the daily loot box from 3 pieces to 5, we haven't seen an improvement.
  • Options
    jkray622 wrote: »

Same price, not cheaper. If you buy a crafted stun gun prototype, it’s 1200-something, so a little cheaper though.

False. 50 stun gun salvage is 1300 and the crafted prototype is 1274, so yes stun guns are cheaper.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    I mean more expensive in total because we need several sets of stunguns or cuffs, etc. Yes I agree some of those purples can be farmed from the stores. I usually buy the whole piece by crystals. I'm top5 fleet arena but I still find it difficult. Around 3 weeks needed to upgrade my Droideka from g9 to g11. Just need 3 gear left, including golden stunguns
  • Options
    jkray622 wrote: »

Kyros also have the same drop rates as stun gun Salvage when farming regular node - somewhere in the 20-30% range.

The big kyrotech problem is if you are farming them, you can't farm anything else.

But the OP is correct - we were promised an easier time getting units to gear 12 and other than increasing the daily loot box from 3 pieces to 5, we haven't seen an improvement.

The price comparison is (in addition to not being actually accurate) a false comparison. A stun gun requires 50 stun gun salvage plus carbantis (that are available from challenges and the guild shop). A kyro requires 50 kyro salvage plus another 50 kyro salvage.