I can not go through GW.

Vadim
30 posts Member
edited March 2016
Two days can not pass this GW. Passed 20 GW. Not a single defeat from the outset. I would like to ask how it is possible to pass? Especially interested in the response from EA games.The application screenshots opposing team and my team. Equipment and ability naturally I improved as possible for my level. If there is any doubt can record video like my team killed in one move. I'm in the top 10. I know how to play.
3620951.jpg
2d2449d.png

Replies

• Options
    Don't finish and get your team better. Not up to EA to help you get better. Why does everyone think it is their right to have a super team. Geeze. No,one has patience any more. Get better, move on, finish. You hate it then go play solitaire.
  • Options
    It's just bad luck when this happens. It will happen a lot more in your level 60-65 so get used to it. After level 65 you can handle these teams.
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Vadim
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Don't finish and get your team better. Not up to EA to help you get better. Why does everyone think it is their right to have a super team. Geeze. No,one has patience any more. Get better, move on, finish. You hate it then go play solitaire.

The team according to their maximum level. I'm in the top 10 in the arena.
  • Vadim
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Starjumper wrote: »
    It's just bad luck when this happens. It will happen a lot more in your level 60-65 so get used to it. After level 65 you can handle these teams.

It's clear. How to me now to go? My team improved as much as possible for my level.
  • Options
    How? The order should be: Sid-Daka-Savage-Lumi-Kylo.

You are welcome.
    If you are going to shoot, shoot, don't talk - Tuco Ramirez
  • Vadim
    30 posts Member
    Options

Stop complaining and whining.
    This is not a complaint. I point out the problems in the game. Because it is impossible to pass. This should not be.
  • Vadim
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Monkeyman wrote: »
    How? The order should be: Sid-Daka-Savage-Lumi-Kylo.

You are welcome.

Record a video? I can kill only one of the opposing team. In response to my three killed immediately. They are even able to improve as much as possible.