Rework in atonement!

With all this backlash lately, why not rework a few characters that are iconic but left to go to waste.
Like half the jedi council in game guys.
Phasma could use some zing, mix up the FO.
Reworks make me happy.
I'm sure they make other people happy
Rework some things.

Replies

• Options
    The only toon thats needs a rework njqj65ba0wij.png
  • Options

Needs an erase
  • Options
    We need Biggs, wedge, and lando rework. Ugh
  • Options
    dlv1986 wrote: »

Needs an erase

can we erase you first ;)
  • Options
    Idk about Phasma being iconic. She's a weak character in the movies. Same for Mace Window. Garbage character in the movies. No rework necessary - his toon in-game is perfect.
  • thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Idk about Phasma being iconic. She's a weak character in the movies. Same for Mace Window. Garbage character in the movies. No rework necessary - his toon in-game is perfect.

dont know man he sounds strong
    Mace Windu was able to eliminate a super battle droid by only punching it with his bare hands, and help of the Force. At the same battlefield, Windu showed incredible ability of speed. Most likely that he used Force to accomplish this. He was able to as well run up a seismic tank, which is around fifty meters high.Jan 14, 2018
  • Options
    stronger then Yoda in Revenge of The Sith
    seems Only two duelists have bested mace windu in sparring match yoda and dooku.
  • Options
    Mace's only problem was that he couldn't see that an unstable boi would cut his hand off
  • Options
    Phrenesis wrote: »
    Mace's only problem was that he couldn't see that an unstable boi would cut his hand off

He did defeat Sidious on his own, so he got to be a little skilled at least
  • Options
    Did Mace defeat Sidious on his own, merit? Withing seconds, Sidious cut down 3 masters and later in CW we see him effortlessly kill Savage and subdue Maul. I think Sidious threw the fight and bought time to force Anakin's hand. Knowing his plan revolved around his grooming of Anakin, that was the now or never moment.

Still, I'd like to see some Jedi reworks/touch ups.
  • Options
    OP, I like you. Keep posting. Keep it fresh, keep it real. (No awkward handshake though).
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Thanks Nikoms,
    Ok, in the movies a lot of characters are underplayed. In the extended backlore though they are much more flushed out.

I dont believe mace actually defeated sidious through. It was a deception.
    Keep in mind he utterly destroyed savage and maul simultaneously like he was playing with food at the end of the clone wars series.

I have never farmed Rose Tico. I personally absolutely hated the character. Like she could have just let finn make his sacrifice, he would have been the hero of the new rebellion, Luke's death is on her.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    I’d love to see the Jedi that have been in the game since release get a good rework...
    Aayla Secura, Eeth Koth, Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, Plo Koon and Luminara Unduli most of all!