Server: Quastor, Soulstream, Hessinka, Hammerhead, Zog - Anyone?

Prev1
Like many others, just wondered who is out there from my server and wanted to say thanks for the good diversity of teams in the top ranks and great fun chasing that number 1 spot every day. Others right now in Top 10:

Chason Jinn
DolSaja
Hardriel Jetberg
Blue
TheWicked

- Drahir Virun

Replies

• Options
    TheWicked here !

Just grabbed #2 tonight!

what is your nickname ?
  • Options
    Hey, seems we are on different pay outs, since I also got the #2 :) Drahir Virun, run Phasma(L) at the moment
  • TheWicked
    9 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I got my pay out 45 min ago (EST timezone). How about yours ?
  • Options
    I live in London, so must be GMT. Seen anyone else from our server in here? And good luck with getting that RG to 7* :)
  • Options
    Chason Jinn here! I love the competition on the shard. @TheWicked, lately, your Dooku team is tough to beat!
  • Options
    Hey Chason, yeah, it is great though I reckon being in GMT makes it slightly easier for me :) Good stuff though and great team you run! I personally try to go a bit against the meta of the day. Also seems we don't have any monster whales, but a lot of people who stick to it and progress at almost the same pace
  • Options
    What's up guys, Werner Hoffmann here. Good fights tonight. Hell of a team, Drahir. :)
  • Options
    Hey Werner, yeah, trying to unlock the "new" system and haven't really grasped it yet, so onto the pitch step the heavy weights ;) But thanks - I see you doing pretty well in the Top 10?
  • Options
    Hi Drahir :smile:
    An awesome Team which you got ... I've got 3 Timeouts against it :smiley:
  • Options
    Hey. Obi Chrillan here. Quit the game for 3 weeks, but working my way back guys! See you in the top 20 soon ;)
  • Options
    Yep, been back in the top 5 the last couple nights. Looks like we're on a pretty good server!
  • Options
    Hi Obi, welcome back to the fun! ;)
  • Options
    Thanks. Weird I didn't drop more than to 183 during my leave. Anyway, looking forward to competing with you all again. I think I'm going to hate those dooku teams. Maybe I can come up with an alternative team composition, that can defend against dooku-led teams!
  • Options
    Actually dooku led isn't so bad compared to pre-patch. It looks like we have a greater range of viable leaders now, which is good.
  • Options
    Trying out STHan leader now, might switch to Yoda lead. Too bad Magmatrooper is useless, I think a TM team could be quite powerful, with Yoda, SThan, Magma, 5s (for HP and dmg).. We'll see. I'm sitting at 55 right now. Might climb to 20 today.
  • Options
    Good Luck Obi :smile:
    til now is speed meta still important , that's why im still using QGJ as leader ,together with Yoda and Lumi can i mostly doing three attacks before the AI starts. But i also farming Han right now, it would be nice If you share your expierience with him as leader with us. :smile:
  • Options
    Sure - will do. So far I'm not hugely impressed. I don't have a good measure of the +35 defense he adds, and anyone under 50% is dead soon after unless RG is in your team. I think those two are good together on defense. Trying out Yoda for a couple of days :)
  • Options
    Yeah RG is huge now. If you farmed him to gear lvl 9 when the chance popped, you'd have a big leg up too. I wasn't big in reading be forums then so I missed it. Eh well. :P
  • Options
    Well, I didn't do that, and he's only available on Cantina after level 77. But my guess is that he will be on 100% of all defense teams going forward. So I will probably be going after a countermeasure when used on defense. Plus, I think tenacity is going to be invaluable with all the stuns and debuffs. But that's my two cents. Wouldn't want to share too much with my ranking enemies ;)
  • Options
    Yeah great stuff guys. It's a great server with some nice, tough fights! God I hate Rey/RG combo now! She is mental and with the insane health on RG almost impossible to stop her! :) Any of you in Guilds yet?
  • Options
    Nope. Trying to find something that doesn't require anything other than normal gaming and raiding, don't have time for major involvement :) spent my share of guild participation, don't Want enormous commitment :)
  • Options
    Me neither, Chril. Too busy in real life, but signed up with SotFo. Pretty cool set up, good guys and so far pretty relaxed :) How is your comeback going?
  • Chrilstan
    73 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Well, since I found out that Yoda leader only works on Jedi (duh), I went back to STHan as leader. We'll see, timed out but ended up at 31. So probably top 20 tomorrow :)
  • Options
    I'll be forming a guild with my wife and some friends. It's an EST time zone guild, but you guys are more than welcome to join if you want. It's going to be a laid back guild but we do plan to raid and what not.

• Options
    Okay, I'm in. I'm in gmt+1. Shouldn't be an issue according to data mining
  • Options
    Sweet! Once I get the guild formed I'll let ya know.
  • Options
    Good fights again tonight. I managed to jump to second... About 1 minute too late. :P
  • Options
    I might be joining the "I hardly care but don't want to be left out guild". Same principles as we talked about - still room I think.
  • Options
    Hehe no problem. I liked the look of their guild too. My wife really wants me to start and run one tho. :)
  • Options
    Cool wife, Werner :) Chril where are you at? I am in GMT