Grevious not getting deathmark in GAc

Has anyone else had this issue.
Fought a gg droid sep team in GAC with darth revan SE team, knocked b2 into red, then has 2 turns before grevious, but he never got deathmark and stayed stealthed.
This lost me the match, unfortunately no video

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I believe stealth overrides deathmark.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

The other way around, Deathmark overrides Stealth and works as a force taunt.
    The biggest questions is: Was Grievous the leader?
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Kisakee wrote: »

Viceversa too, but only if the deathmark toon gets stealth AFTER deathmark
  • Options
    Did you kill a unit, triggering Grievous' bonus turn and clearing the Deathmark before you could take advantage of it?
    Still not a he.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Kisakee wrote: »

Viceversa too, but only if the deathmark toon gets stealth AFTER deathmark

True but he was under stealth in first place...
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Did you kill a unit, triggering Grievous' bonus turn and clearing the Deathmark before you could take advantage of it?

...which means he must have lost it from Deathmark even if that was removed on the very next turn. So the only solution i see to this is that he wasn't the leader.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    No, started with a hit on magnaguard, b2 retailiated and became visible, i then slogged b2 in to red, gg at full health, untouched with fear. I then had 2 more toons go before his gg.
    Gg was lead. No deathmark came up, gg stayed hidden until i had to kill someone.
  • Options
    Did he cleanse it via his unique?
  • Options
    Did he cleanse it via his unique?
    Grievous unique can't clear locked debuffs.
    Still not a he.