Dev Tracker and store page

When will the dev tracker get updated?

The tracker looks like should be showing status updates and releases; we have had three which are not on here.
I am sure, based on forum, there have been bugs recorded that are not showing.
No item has had an update since the 11th October (as of time of writing this).

Whilst I am on updates, I wonder if the game's official page will be updated?

https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/galaxy-of-heroes
Latest news shows JKR inbound from a year ago.
Would it be worth keeping updated (even quarterly) with news if you want to attract new players.

Replies

• Options
    I think they're a bit busy at the moment lol
  • Options
    I'm sure they are busy, BUT when they created this the whole idea is that it will be updated to show exactly what they're busy with lol. I get they have higher priorities but the idea was to keep us in the loop. I know someone can at least update this thing weekly, otherwise what is the point?
  • Options
    Jack1210 wrote: »
    I'm sure they are busy, BUT when they created this the whole idea is that it will be updated to show exactly what they're busy with lol. I get they have higher priorities but the idea was to keep us in the loop. I know someone can at least update this thing weekly, otherwise what is the point?

Valid point. Honestly though, I think it's safe to assume they are busy with Malakgate. I highly doubt anything else is being prioritized at the moment
  • Options
    Slippyfist wrote: »
    Jack1210 wrote: »

Valid point. Honestly though, I think it's safe to assume they are busy with Malakgate. I highly doubt anything else is being prioritized at the moment

100%, they're quick to hop on an issue when it hits their bottom line lol. Been trying to stay positive but each issue shines a brighter light into what they care about.... $$$
  • Options
    Man, I wish I had a job where I could screw something up really badly, and then not have to do the rest of my work either.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2940 posts Member
    Options
    They only make 10 million a month, so you can see why they can’t hire any more people like a community manager or something like that. Good easy on em.
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    They only make 10 million a month, so you can see why they can’t hire any more people like a community manager or something like that. Good easy on em.

Good point, don't wanna ask for too much now that they're finally quick to fix something
  • Options
    Quick? Quick?? QUICK???

We must have different definitions of “quick”
  • Options
    RokToBer wrote: »
    Quick? Quick?? QUICK???

We must have different definitions of “quick”

I feel like we don't, but CG does. My b, I should have said "quick relative to their normal approach."
  • Options
    I think the Dev Tracker is being properly updated, and that they just stopped working on this game.
  • Options
    Straight from the dev tracker, "The purpose of Galaxy of Heroes Developer Tracker is to let you know what the development team is work on and what are the top issues that we are aware of. This isn't an exhaustive list of every bug in the game, but will be updated around once a week with key issues."
    L.O.L. It clearly isn't being updated weekly or telling us what they're working on. Sweet.
  • Options
    Looks like someone is updating as new posts. No reference to any of the multiple Malak-gate issues though
  • Options
    rao10ir76xu4.jpg
  • Options
    Slippyfist wrote: »
    I think they're a bit busy at the moment lol

Busy counting the Benjamis
  • Options
    This is another symptom of the poor customer communication problem CG/EA has.
  • kasfunatu
    71 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Why are we releasing on a Friday?
    Track record would suggest bad plan.... test and release on Monday when in office.

If new producer Mark Dickenson is reading: perhaps time to hire some more people to manage forum/listen to feedback/test prior to release/keep promises you’ve made....
    Post edited by kasfunatu on
  • Options
    kasfunatu wrote: »
    Why are we releasing on a Friday?
    Track record would suggest bad plan.... test and release on Monday when in office.

If new producer Mark **** is reading: perhaps time to hire some more people to manage forum/listen to feedback/test prior to release/keep promises you’ve made....

Oh if only..... But for real, they gotta get on damage control real quick
  • Options
    Still no malak referenced on devtracker.
    What was the point of releasing, if you are not going to update it?