TB Probs. Help

This morning I lost connection, while attacking in TB, tonight I lost all the buttons to attack on special mission. anyone having probs with TB? auto nothing works ehgndgpbx7d6.jpg

Replies

• Options
    Our guild is having similar issues
  • Wampa
    53 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Seen on Facebook its not just me.. Malak bringing everything down!!!!!!!!!! using Ipad Pro, dont know if that makes a difference
  • Options
    Not meaning to be offensive @Wampa but there are literally dozens of threads about this.

There is a search function that could have let you know others were having the same issue swiftly!
  • Options
    @DarjeloSalas then they should fix this annoying bug that's been persistent for awhile now. I used to get it during heroic sith raid. Having to close a run cause the buttons disappeared, glad that is over.. now just the lost points in TB.
  • Options
    DarjeloSalas, not being funny, but the more people that complain the better..
  • Options
    Francisco Javier Garcia Mendoza 10 people in my guild 🤬🤬 with the same problem...

Joe Stulting I blame Malak hes taking down the game here too!!!! Rabble rabble rabble

Jsun Martin A few guildies had the Sam issue

Scott Davis Myself and a few other guild mates had this happen. Report it, best we can do unfortunately. This has been going on a few months, but started effecting way more people with this Tb. They NEED to get this fixed ASAP.

Tom Hoggard I keep getting crashes in TB

Bobby Stewart Yep... I loaded my Nute team with all my arena mods and went in to do the Special Mission in p1 Geo TB and got all the way to almost the end of level 3 (I was winning easily) and the game shut down. Lost my guild my share of GET’s. 😡

• Options
    No i didnt, waiting for this to be deleted or moved, but TB P1 special achievements been only open for 3/4 months.. no point given us a new TB raid if the old one isnt fixed.. iam sure iam not asking for brain surgery..
  • Options
    Scott Brinegar yeah did it too me yesterday on first CM1 on wave 2. attack buttons disappeared
  • Options
    CG sort it out.. please or at least give us want we want