Fallen Order

With the game coming out, and being an EA property. Could we see some characters from that introduced into this game? Inferno Squad members too? I think if done correctly, and I know that is a big if, that may help the current situation with stagnation. Also wouldn't hurt to have some communication too.

Replies

• Options
    New toons is not new content. We need content not more gear grind
  • Options
    New toons is not new content. We need content not more gear grind

Like I stated, if done correctly. Resource management games being what they are...
  • taquillasun
    1158 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I think the new head guy at CG was working on that title.

I wouldn't be surprised to see elements of that game being introduced in this game. Perhaps a watered down version?

They talked about bringing this game ni a new direction.

The idea of a loading screen where you pick your characters and go FPS style is where I think this is heading.

Another clue was when they discussed the timing of relics. Something about where they wanted to be at and not related to G13 or something.

The fact that they probably didn't have to release relics then is ---a sore spot for me. Anyway..
  • Options
    I think the new head guy at CG was working on that title.

I wouldn't be surprised to see elements of that game being introduced in this game. Perhaps a watered down version?

They talked about bringing this game ni a new direction.

The idea of a loading screen where you pick your characters and go FPS style is where I think this is heading.

Another clue was when they discussed the timing of relics. Something about where they wanted to be at and not related to G13 or something.

The fact that they probably didn't have to release relics then is ---a sore spot for me. Anyway..

There are a lot of sore spots, I get it. I watched some game play from Fallen Order. It is taking a bit of the sour out of my mouth that recently developed.
  • Options
    Only if they are 5 stars unlock.
  • Options
    Only if they are 5 stars unlock.

LOL. I was thinking of something similar to GMY or Palps, the farther through the story you go, you unlock the next star level. No ridiculous gear to grind out. The character would be decent, but not meta changing. Maybe like IT or Phoenix? But able to perform decently in Geo? IDK. Would like the gear crunch to be lightened first.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    I hope they add some characters from it!
    I think it would be really cool to see Cal Kestis and his droid added to the game!!

I was also hoping they would have added Iden Versio from Battlefront 2.
  • Options
    Seku wrote: »
    I hope they add some characters from it!
    I think it would be really cool to see Cal Kestis and his droid added to the game!!

I was also hoping they would have added Iden Versio from Battlefront 2.

I think for those characters, they would need their droids as abilities and not separate characters. Maybe have hidden abilities for relics too.