Zetas spent on Malak

So... I had a 6* Malak with 1 zeta. Since I put him to 7*, I did the 2nd zeta. But now that he is 6* again the zeta isnt worth anymore. Since all materials would be given back, where are my zetas and omegas? Should'nt my Malak be with just 1 zeta and the mats be returned to me?

Replies

• Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    Both his zetas are worth it. Not sure what you’re getting at

Not for my arena team with him at 6*. I'd rather have spent it on Kenobi if I knew that I would have Malak back at 6*.
  • Options
    Hope I can get an answer in this.
  • Options
    The return is only on shards, no zeta, Omega, credit, training Droid...
  • Options
    The return is only on shards, no zeta, Omega, credit, training Droid...

They returned the credits for promotion to a new star level, not sure about any training credits or droids though.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    You ain’t getting that Zeta back buddy...
  • Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    Both his zetas are worth it. Not sure what you’re getting at

Not for my arena team with him at 6*. I'd rather have spent it on Kenobi if I knew that I would have Malak back at 6*.

I'm curious about what exactly renders either one of his zetas useless if he's only 6*...
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    So... I had a 6* Malak with 1 zeta. Since I put him to 7*, I did the 2nd zeta. But now that he is 6* again the zeta isnt worth anymore. Since all materials would be given back, where are my zetas and omegas? Should'nt my Malak be with just 1 zeta and the mats be returned to me?

I've been running zzMalak for 2ish months now. You don't really have a leg to stand on. A 7s vs. 6s malak with a zeta isn't the issue. The issue is you're wanting to use it elsewhere?

Relics and being stuck not having them on your malak is likely the cause of your frustration....
  • Options
    Working as intended
  • Options
    Lol