Lvl cap increase Yes or No?

Prev1
Jedarkside
70 posts Member
edited March 2016
Sim, auto battle, Sim, auto battle BORING!! I want like 10 new characters and more things to do.. i wanna start building ships, come on just raise the lvl cap to 100, whale will come back and the grind to the top will start again..

Lvl cap increase Yes or No? 102 votes

Yes
28%
TheRenegadeBarrokHuitzydjwarcrichotolotBentWookieeMLGebraPerongelukSmithieMaraxusCyclopsSavageopGenKillYouJedarksideNitricIron_Mike1OlleDarth_MalakLaLiamStoner31 29 votes
No
71%
Stekcir_LeinadCobratatImperialRebelStevoAbyssShanksThelubricantEM650Jaqen_HgharshampooDeathstrokekozakjanosDarth_MangoHarfoushDark_JedirosigodLordOfTheChinSteelersCAKevHanSlowMo 73 votes

Replies

• Options
    I'd rather have new content. The level cap raise is just the same grind all over again (except for the stars). I'm not really looking forward grinding all my heroes to 80. I think more people feel the same. I hear complaints about gw being boring, challenges being boring etc. Fact is that is actually the only gamemode we have. 5 vs 5 rng fest. Galactic war is just 12 5 vs 5 battles. Same goes for the missions and challenges, it's all the same.
  • Options
    No
    I voted NO, would like to have a little more time before this increase, and also some new content would be nice.
  • Deimos
    326 posts Member
    Options
    No
    It has been datamined that there will never be a level cap increase. The higher tier challenges and abilities are a hoax to keep the masses in a constant state of grinding.
  • Options
    Deimos wrote: »
    It has been datamined that there will never be a level cap increase. The higher tier challenges and abilities are a hoax to keep the masses in a constant state of grinding.

Nope, your thinking of star level, they have said there will never be an 8th star but the level cap will definitely increase.
  • Deimos
    326 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Old_Tallen wrote: »

Nope, your thinking of star level, they have said there will never be an 8th star but the level cap will definitely increase.

No I mean level.

• Options
    Yes
    Im so bored of this game ... ive been playing since decmber completly ftp ive been ar lvl 70 for two months now ... im bored plain and simple
  • Options
    We need new content, not pointless lvl grinding. With the direction the game is going, I really don't think we're getting new playable content.
    This seems to be it for atleast next 6 months.
  • Options
    No
    Wait.. so you say you're bored of the same old thing and want more to do.. then you say you're for the level cap increase and want it to increase to 100 instead of 80. I'm confused. You realize a level increase doesn't give you more things to do, right? Or is this the first time the curtain is being pulled for you?
  • Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    The level cap is coming soon now . Tired of crying people ..
    And it' s a good thing .
    The people Who don't want this are people affraid to be not enought compétitive .
    But it's a game . They want to level And gear their toon sons , nothing Will change for them . They juste give bad response , them are not obective And right , them ate juste jalous ate affraid of beeing not enought compétitive.
    They juste Forget the pleasure of Playing , one solution fit this , is to stop Playing , or stop crying . ;)
  • Options
    Yes
    You realize a level increase doesn't give you more things to do, right?

It opens up more LS/DS & Cantina missions. It may not be the kind of content we are looking for but its something else to do. Really interested to see who appears in those once they open up. I also miss getting free refills on energy when you go up a level.
  • Options
    And it' s a good thing .
    The people Who don't want this are people after to be not enought compétitive .
    But it's a game . They want to level And gear their toon sons , nothing Will change for them . They juste give bad response , them are not obective And right , them ate juste jalous ate affraid of beeing not enought compétitive.
    They juste Forget the pleasure of Playing , one solution fit this , is to stop Playing , or stop crying . ;)

Can noobs such as yourself please stop telling people to stop playing and stop crying on a whim, just out of nowhere you show up when most on here are agreeing on the topic at hand.
    Let's keep it decent.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    I don't want it, but it's needed for the game to continue,

Lets be honest, we've been wanting things to move quickly as in a meta shift and higher levels, we got it.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes, let's keep it decent.. No need to tell people to quit crying OR call them noobs.

Everyone has the right to an opinion. :)

Btw: I voted "yes" because it is going to happen. It's better just to accept that fact and spend energy on a plan to best deal with it.
  • Nitric
    134 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Meta will change, speed will no longer be top dog. Defense will hopefully finally matter in this game (if they don't screw up on what they've already announced)

Let the level cap increase happen
  • Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    And it' s a good thing .

Can noobs such as yourself please stop telling people to stop playing and stop crying on a whim, just out of nowhere you show up when most on here are agreeing on the topic at hand.
    Let's keep it decent.

What a very polit Guy , your parents don't give You the éducation You deserve , And You ate like many people agressive , without Any arguements , only selfish . So yes i confirm , Just quit , it's better for you , You seem to be really a bad boy with your way of Playing . Poor Guy .
    The game is to make pleasure not listen people crying everytime . When we are crying like And beeing agressive like You , it' the Time to do something else .
    And we Can to many post about level cap , the best is to close them . Cause people seems to become mad.
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Yes, let's keep it decent.. No need to tell people to quit crying OR call them noobs.

Everyone has the right to an opinion. :)

Btw: I voted "yes" because it is going to happen. It's better just to accept that fact and spend energy on a plan to best deal with it.

I don't really care either way, if anything, I'll welcome increased cap today. I just want more content and it doesn't seem like we're getting anything new for a while yet.
  • Options
    I'm good with it now that the meta is shifting as well. If it was just a cap increase that would be really annoying, because it would still be he same teams. If you're a high ranking player, then you probably have a couple weeks to save and prepare.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    Yes

Do you know what you're talking about
    Community update - 3/18/16

EA_JesseEA_Jesse
    March 18 edited March 19 in Developer Updates
    Greetings Heroes,

Welcome to the first weekly community update for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. These updates will happen every Friday and will contain everything that’s going on in the community that week. Sometimes there may even be sneak peaks at content that is currently being worked on!

What’s being worked on now?

1. Level 80 cap increase
    In the coming weeks, we’ll be increasing the level cap from 70 to 80
    This will include a release of new stages in the Light, Dark, and Cantina tables, along with new tiers for Gear and Abilities
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Jedarkside wrote: »
    Sim, auto battle, Sim, auto battle BORING!! I want like 10 new characters and more things to do.. i wanna start building ships, come on just raise the lvl cap to 100, whale will come back and the grind to the top will start again..

Play for 1 month and you can max star and max level 4 characters. That's pretty good considering the low number of characters we have now.
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    I voted yes because the sooner we're finished with all the level increases the sooner I can forget about them, and the sooner the balance team can focus on the final state of the game. Move the level cap to 100 in the next patch for all I care, it's going to happen sooner or later anyways.
  • Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    And it' s a good thing .

Let's keep it decent.

What a very polit Guy , your parents don't give You the éducation You deserve , And You ate like many people agressive , without Any arguements , only selfish . So yes i confirm , Just quit , it's better for you , You seem to be really a bad boy with your way of Playing . Poor Guy .
    The game is to make pleasure not listen people crying everytime . When we are crying like And beeing agressive like You , it' the Time to do something else .
    And we Can to many post about level cap , the best is to close them . Cause people seems to become mad.

Alright, I apologize if my reply offended you. *hugs*. But let's not bring education into this.. -_-
  • Options
    Yes
    @Jedarkside - why would you need 10 new characters?

Also read the update preview. New content is being worked on. Be patient
  • Options
    Yes
    More game modes please. Sick of doing the same things for the past 3 months.

Sick of doing the same thing as the last 3 months, but you kept competing and playing daily for the last 3 months trying to catch the top dogs.. my point is i used to be on daily for an hour or two now i miss a day or two beculause there is absolutely nothing moving forward. Arena is too competitive that its boring everyone has a maxed out team.. my point is im not exited to open up my phone to play anymore i just press sim once in a while when i take a dump on the bowl
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    it's coming so the poll doesn't really matter
    mighty chlorians
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    No
    GenKillYou wrote: »
    You realize a level increase doesn't give you more things to do, right?

It opens up more LS/DS & Cantina missions. It may not be the kind of content we are looking for but its something else to do. Really interested to see who appears in those once they open up. I also miss getting free refills on energy when you go up a level.

Hitting sim and seeing an increase in credits and a different combination of mats pop up on the screen isn't content. I do agree that it will be interesting to see what toons pop up on the new cantina and LS/DS missions. If these new game mechanic changes come with the level cap patch, it will be pretty cool. New mechanics. People running in panic. Not sure which toons to invest in and level up.
  • Options
    Yes
    Starjumper wrote: »
    @Jedarkside - why would you need 10 new characters?

Also read the update preview. New content is being worked on. Be patient

10 new characters to get people having to choose who to try to develop i say 5 new characters in chromiums and the other 5 would be in arena shipments to get people grinding in arena and keeping the whales from getting all the new characters without working for them
  • Options
    Yes
    Imagine you have these 5 to have to choose to develope in squad arena, where do you start? It would get the game exiting again!
    jar jar
    Palpatine
    Luke skywalker jedi
    Young anakin
    B1 battledroid
  • Options
    Yes
    Jedarkside wrote: »
    Imagine you have these 5 to have to choose to develope in squad arena, where do you start? It would get the game exiting again!
    jar jar
    Palpatine
    Luke skywalker jedi
    Young anakin
    B1 battledroid

Well that's 5 when you did say 10.....but we don't need 10 characters or even 5 at a time. That's crazy! :D
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    No
    I don't mind a level cap increase even though I'm not level 70 yet lol. I can see why those at 70 would want it. However I still chose no as at the moment the game needs new modes an content over a level cap imo. Open a new table (ships or raid whatever) and then later on maybe do a level increase