New Content Suggestions

A lot of people are asking for new content (NOT NEW GRINDS), so I've decided to throw out a few ideas - I'm sure some, if not all of them, may have already been suggested before:

1.) Continue Luke's Hero's Journey. Seriously, let's have a Pilot Luke, Jedi Luke, Grandmaster Luke - keep the journey going. Should make the mega whales happy.
2.) Let us all replay the OG events that we can't anymore (Grandmaster's Training, Luke's Hero Journey, Palps, the JTR event and so on...) We can play Mythics, but bring back the content we can't play after it's been beaten.
3.) Speaking of Mythic - why not add Mythic levels of all the LS, DS, Cantina, Mod Battles, Challenges, etc - that would literally add hundreds of PVE levels for everyone to play through. It would keep everyone busy for a while.
4.) Ships - ships is a fail IMO, but feel free to do something extra to make that even remotely fun.
5.) New raids would be cool - Maybe make one where you get Jedi Luke's shards - Maybe make one that's darkside related where you're fighting off some legendary lightside character...
6.) New TW battlefields - Jakku is played out, it's 3 movies ago now...
7.) Mix up the shops / stores.
8.) Give us 2 more Tuskens .

Replies

• Options
    Too much work, they are on the curve of do nothing and get the most money you can. Product life cycle...
  • Options
    sneeyatch wrote: »
    A lot of people are asking for new content (NOT NEW GRINDS), so I've decided to throw out a few ideas - I'm sure some, if not all of them, may have already been suggested before:

1.) Continue Luke's Hero's Journey. Seriously, let's have a Pilot Luke, Jedi Luke, Grandmaster Luke - keep the journey going. Should make the mega whales happy.
    2.) Let us all replay the OG events that we can't anymore (Grandmaster's Training, Luke's Hero Journey, Palps, the JTR event and so on...) We can play Mythics, but bring back the content we can't play after it's been beaten.
    3.) Speaking of Mythic - why not add Mythic levels of all the LS, DS, Cantina, Mod Battles, Challenges, etc - that would literally add hundreds of PVE levels for everyone to play through. It would keep everyone busy for a while.
    4.) Ships - ships is a fail IMO, but feel free to do something extra to make that even remotely fun.
    5.) New raids would be cool - Maybe make one where you get Jedi Luke's shards - Maybe make one that's darkside related where you're fighting off some legendary lightside character...
    6.) New TW battlefields - Jakku is played out, it's 3 movies ago now...
    7.) Mix up the shops / stores.
    8.) Give us 2 more Tuskens .

I like 1,2,3,8

Forget 4... I mean don't as they are incorporating more ships into events.

5, a New raid is coming - next year.

6, we just got a new Tb and there are people who are lining up to be mad at you for saying such things. (Not me though)

7...... Then you'd would be sitting on certain gear to show up in certain places when it might never return. If you didn't have the right currency, you miss out. I like know what currency I need to farm. ALthough I hate farming characters in GET1, but at least I know that's what I need.
  • Options
    How about Epic Confrontation repeats, say like from the third time they return, giving out the original gear/shards/etc...you know, intentionally this time!! :D
  • Options
    [/quote]

I like 1,2,3,8

Forget 4... I mean don't as they are incorporating more ships into events.

5, a New raid is coming - next year.

6, we just got a new Tb and there are people who are lining up to be mad at you for saying such things. (Not me though)

7...... Then you'd would be sitting on certain gear to show up in certain places when it might never return. If you didn't have the right currency, you miss out. I like know what currency I need to farm. ALthough I hate farming characters in GET1, but at least I know that's what I need.[/quote]

Yeah - 4 is just my own personal opinion - more ships would make it way cooler. Hopefully not locked behind the new currency would be even cooler.

As for 6 - I was talking for TW, not TB - I like the new Geo battlefield, it's cool. I like them all, but the TW Jakku battlefield is old now. Maybe mix it up a little.
  • Options
    Thank you for your suggestions. They may good . But we are going to throw them in the trash .
    See you on the holotables
  • Options
    Too much work, they are on the curve of do nothing and get the most money you can. Product life cycle...

End of product life cycle you mean..
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options

xou1ncgh3n33.gif