Huge Mess Up on Malak Compensation

I personally don't care too much that it was a bug yada yada yada. I got my crystals and everything and Ill get Malak to 7 star soon anyway.

However the "compensation" screwed over a large player base. I have multiple guild members who did NOT do the event again, specifically because the devs posted telling them not to.

Well since they didn't do the event and get the extra shards they also did NOT receive the 5000 GET and 2 zeta mats.

So simply because they followed directions they now get no compensation. Whereas ALL the people who did the event anyway are being compensated for not listening and doing the event anyway.

This needs to be reconciled or I can almost guarantee there will be even more players leaving the game.

Replies

• Options
    I'll add to this, as someone who did exactly that and lost out. I'm no big spender by any means, I spent a little here and there to support the game I enjoy and not to progress. However, I will not be spending another penny on this game until they rectify these errors and I/we get the deserved 5000 GET and zeta mats. Ball is in your court CG. @CG_SBCrumb