Can we get a new meta please?

DR has gone on waaaaaaaay too long, it's time for change. Can we get a new meta please? Preferably one that doesn't take 6 months of TB to star up.

Replies

• Options
    Padme/GR, GG nuke and Shaak Ti/clones can all beat DR/Malak. This is one of the more diverse metas since the Revans have been released. I'm not sure what you'd prefer.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Yeah, I only just relic-2 Han tonight on my CLS team. Before that I was getting some DR Malaks.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Hey bud.

You obviously seem new.

Basically,

Padmé

GG Nuke

Shaak Clones + Anakin

JKR + Thrawn

GAS

So yeahhhhh
  • SylForge006
    138 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hey now everyone relax..there are obviously counters but none of them are characters the OP likes or wants, so it's irrelevant they can beat DR. We gotta find squads the OP likes...

😉
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Hey now everyone relax..there are obviously counters but none of them are characters the OP likes or wants, so it's irrelevant they can beat DR. We gotta find squads the OP likes...

😉

Or has (;
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Padme/GR, GG nuke and Shaak Ti/clones can all beat DR/Malak. This is one of the more diverse metas since the Revans have been released. I'm not sure what you'd prefer.

JKRevan with Thrawn as well