Galactic War QOL suggestions

Just wanted to change topic and put in some GW QOL suggestions... See what ppl think.
  1. Show all opponents on all 12 nodes from the start
  2. Allow us to battle any node without having to progress from the first to the last
  3. Allow multi sim to sim any incomplete battles, that is, if I only did the node 12 battle, the first 11 are simmed.

My reasoning for this is:
  • I am only doing the GW nodes to finish off quests like searching for Wampas that never show up.
  • If I could see that a Wampa was in a squad, I could do that battle and then sim the rest, otherwise, i'd just sim them all.
  • If they wanted to make some of the last node harder challenges again, then ppl who want to do those harder challenge nodes, don't have to go through all the easy nodes to get there.
  • Makes it better to test out different teams if you know what the squad compositions are ahead of time.

The requirement to be able to do any node could be fixed to having completed the required number of battles to be able to sim the table, which would make sure new players have to play through all nodes to meet the sim requirement.

To me this could be an easy win, as it gives us a different way to play the current content while we wait patiently for new content, particularly if the make some of the nodes a bit more challenging again.