Malakgate Strikes Again in Platoon Assignments for Echobase

FYI, if you use Echobase for platoon assignments you are going to have an issue with platoons. The API hasn't updated, or something or other, and it is pulling 7* Malaks from people who no longer have said 7* Malaks.

The kitten show just keeps on providing new areas to be all kittened up.

Thanks for everything, CG. I would say that you could not have messed this up more than you have, but then you would say "hold my beer" and prove me wrong.

Replies

• Options
    *hold my beer* you rang?
  • Options
    I'm bumping this because it is important to guild leaders so see.
  • Options
    FYI, if you use Echobase for platoon assignments you are going to have an issue with platoons. The API hasn't updated, or something or other, and it is pulling 7* Malaks from people who no longer have said 7* Malaks.

Thanks for everything, CG. I would say that you could not have messed this up more than you have, but then you would say "hold my beer" and prove me wrong.

So, to be clear, you are blaming CG because a Discord app made by someone outside of CG isn't returning the proper data? Seems like a complaint for the developers of Echo Base
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options

So, to be clear, you are blaming CG because a Discord app made by someone outside of CG isn't returning the proper data? Seems like a complaint for the developers of Echo Base

To be clear, I'm blaming CG for every single piece of collateral damage this fiasco causes. They caused this, so yes, it is their fault.

FTR, the first thing I did was notify the EchoBase peeps. They are the ones who told me it is an API issue. Where does the API generate from (I'll give you a hint, it is not a 3rd party generated item)? There is your culprit.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up.

No problem. This is gonna be an issue for A LOT of guilds today.
  • Options
    yes we've experience the same issue in our guild, another consequence of the mess CG has created