Why you make 5 * event ?

if the developers stopped with their ridiculous 5 star character event we dont have all these problems ....

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    My phone is at 1% right now but the reason they're a 5* unlock is beca
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »
    My phone is at 1% right now but the reason they're a 5* unlock is beca

Can anyone buy that guy an energy pack please? I wanna know!
  • Options
    Because $
  • Options
    Because they can’t do anything right!!! Isn’t it obvious after this last week!!! What a joke!! Good thing this has the star wats name or else everyone would quit.
  • Options
    I hate the 5* unlock too. With all the requirements and difficulty to beat the event...hoarding tokens and then finally gearing the 5* toon up is quite a daunting task.
  • Options
    I hate the 5* unlock too. With all the requirements and difficulty to beat the event...hoarding tokens and then finally gearing the 5* toon up is quite a daunting task.

If it's a daunting task then you (and I) aren't the ones it's aimed at. The ones who spend the money like water are the ones funding the vacations and retreats and week-long "team building exercises" in Hawaii errr, hard work they're doing.... Mon-Thursday, from 11am-12:15pmPST
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • ShaeVizla
    27 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Make sure you're hoarding GET2 for malevolence and negotiator lol. This game is a f**king joke
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    You spend GET 1 and 2 on gear, you can't farm epic character shards.

If you spend money or manage your resources particularly, you can save your GET 1 and 2 for epic character shards.

Edit: :/
  • Dmitry_M81
    459 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hoard GET = spend cash at store and weekly shipments or stagnate with arenas xstals only while devs will invent new crazy relics levels, kryos, etc. for krakens. Just bussiness, looking at very top guilds and their spenders I guess numbers gonna prove their financial model to be right one. Overall mood of wide community who not gonna ever "catch up" like it used to be before gets wotse, but who cares?..