R2 and CLS

Small question: Do you guys think my teams will be able to get R2 to seven stars and CLS when the event comes back in a week? I want to know if I still need to gear up some characters. Swgoh gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/495242748/

Replies

• Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    It looks like you already have more gear than necessary on most of the required characters. You might need to stick a bit more on ST Han; honestly it's been so long since I did the event that I'm not sure, but I remember doing it with mostly G7-G8 guys without too much difficulty.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    ST Han and Old Ben are 2 tanks useful to have geared
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    ST Han and Old Ben are 2 tanks useful to have geared

But for the event Old Ben just needs to survive a bit. ST Han should be priority for gear. With FB Luke and Leia at g11 and r2 at 10, I do think that's plenty.
  • Options
    I think the DPS coming from those G11 characters will be more than enough to compensate for ST.Han only being G8.

If the DPS was only G8 I might be worried but I think they will crush the event as is.

• Options
    I think the DPS coming from those G11 characters will be more than enough to compensate for ST.Han only being G8.

If the DPS was only G8 I might be worried but I think they will crush the event as is.

Ya definitely agree. To the OP, I would highly recommend not touching any of their gear unless you fail the event 20+ times.
  • Options
    You should be able to hit auto for cls and r2
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    If you're in doubt, just pile up some extra gear, and only apply it, if you can't beat the event with their current gear and your best mods.