PLEASE don't put Malevolence in GET2 store

13Next

Replies

• HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    I’m farming the negotiator all the way to 7* then I will work on malovence. I’m sure everyone is going to do this any way which ever way.

I like the negotiator because it will help/be a req in lstb. Mal will help too but I’m almost at 5* with wat and will need to rebalance for lstb.

I don't have the Negotiator, but I agree that it will probably be hard required for a special ship mission just like the Chimera is on Dark Side Hoth.
  • Monel
    2789 posts Member
    Options
    What I'd like to see them do is put Arc Trooper in GET 2 store. Then force him to be used in CM node and have The Negotiator be forced to be used to unlock shards of the Malevolence in phase 3. Now that would be awesome! No sarcasm
  • Options
    Hawthorne wrote: »
    I don't understand how anyone is even slightly surprised by this, or why people went all in Negotiator when it was obvious this was going to be the case. Hopefully those who are hoarding for Malevolence will be rewarded for putting up with the current annoyance that is the current state of fleet arena.

Couldn’t have said it any better. Never thought I’d see the day when fleet becomes as much as a time waste as arena lol. But maybe it will change has been downhill for a minute. When fleet becomes GA and TW you just shake your head.